test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

700 Day Bonus not being granted

havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
filed a ticket and everything i m not getting access to my 700 day Vet bonus, including the extra character slot. No reply for my ticket as usual, any help greatly appreciated
Post edited by havam on

Comments

• havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    NO repsonse to ingame ticket, no respones to GM help, and no repsonse on the forums. ...../please hold the line
    edited December 2012
    new patch still missing my character slot, no reply to my tickets ....
  • dertylondertylon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Maybe should try to submit a ticket through the website. It made wonders for me when I got a problem with my number of subscriptions days.

As for help from the forums, a bit more details would be nice.

Have you make sure that the timer on you account (on website, not in game) has reached the 700 days?
    Could be a problem with the timer.

Is it a specific item that you cannot claim or every reward of the 700 days bonus?

Did you get an accolade in game for the 700 days?
    edited December 2012
    got the accolade, got the ship slot, web page counter is fine. I did not get the character slot, haven't checked for the BO as i m not too much into the android BO
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    http://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

Customer Service > Points and Rewards

Or you can email CS here.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the help guys. So perfect world tickets returned an error, in the meantime i received a GM response.

So here is the deal, i have no clue how i have gotten my character slots. Have been here for some time now. Before and since F2P I had 5, i was at >600 days, since i took breaks from STO. Once the special offer was up, i decided to take advantage of it to push my sub to 700 days, and get the perks for my new toon. The 700 day vet reward says 1 additinoal free character slot. Which i didn't get, the response i got implies that my pre S6 5 character slots should be the correct amount. WTF, so if i purchased an additional character slot before reaching my vet rewards, i dont get squad? this is not how the vet reward is advertised, and doesn't make much sense.

Am I the only one with this problem, or did anybody else have a similar experience?

@Brandon, if this is the final word on the issue, i strongly suggest you change the description on the vet rewards page. I m getting really annoyed about this. Additional free character slot is a pretty straight forward formulation, and i m really regreting that i have supported this game so far through subscriptions and purchases. Won't make that mistake again.
  • dertylondertylon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wait...

They're telling you that because you already have 5 ch. slots, which is the correct amout for a 700 days veteran who hasn't pruchased ch. slots with zen, you can't have the additionnal free one?

That BS and a rip off, pure & simple ! That's absolutly not the what the veteran rewards page says !

And I'm gonna have the same problem pretty soon then? I'm reaching the 300 days reward next month, but I already bought 2 ch. slots with zen... Which mean that I won't get the free ch. slot either... That may be the last straw for me with this game...
    edited December 2012
    Yup that the status quo, GM told me that there is nothing they can do about it and that i should submit a bug report, ...duh, so my bug report is still in progress i assume, and i filed a ticket with PWE no response so far. Let me know if you have 4 (5) slots when you hit 300 or 700 to see if you get your slot or not.

I mean how hard can it be to manually activate the slot, i paid for it, and as far as i know there is nothing wrong with the code to enable additional character slots
  • snovernsnovern Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The way I understand Character Slot breakdowns from reading various sto-forum threads and stowiki is as follows:

Current Silver (Free-to-play) Accounts
    1. 2 (Base Character Slots; 1 FED-restricted, 1 KDF-restricted; both unrestricted if created before Season 5)
    2. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "300 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    3. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "700 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    4. = 4 (Total Characters w/ both veteran awards and before buying extra Character Slots with Zen)

Current (and prior?) Gold (non-lifetime) Subscriber Accounts
    1. 2 (Base Character Slots; 1 FED-restricted, 1 KDF-restricted; both unrestricted if created before Season 5)
    2. +1 (Extra Character Slot for current subscribers; unrestricted)
    3. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "300 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    4. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "700 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    5. = 5 (Total Characters w/ both veteran awards and before buying extra Character Slots with Zen)

Current Lifetime Accounts
    3. +2 (Extra Character Slots for lifetime subscribers; unrestricted)
    4. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "300 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    5. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "700 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    6. = 7 (Total Characters w/ both veteran awards and before buying extra Character Slots with Zen)

Since you stated that you currently have 5 characters/character slots and have achieved the 300 Days and 700 Days veterans accolades, your account is in line with the "Current (and prior?) Gold (non-lifetime)" category.

Even if you have already fallen out of Gold status into Silver, and you have 5 existing characters (no empty character slots), you will continue to have access to your 5 characters. As Silver, if you have an empty character slot and/or delete 1 of your 5 existing characters, you may or may not lose access to the 5th character slot. I would very much prefer to confirm for you whether you get to keep your 5th character slot regardless of subscriber status, but there are too many conflicting reports (and no official Cryptic/PWE posts to point to) for me to do so.

Also, since you can only buy extra Character Slots in sets of 2 or 4, and assuming you did get the 300 Days award, the only other legitimate way for you to have 5 characters is if a) you lost the extra Gold character slot, b) you did not get the 700 days veteran award, and c) you purchased a set of 2 extra Character Slots. This scenario seems less likely than you being a current or previous Gold subscriber with the 5 characters that you should have.
    edited December 2012
    snovern wrote: »
    The way I understand Character Slot breakdowns from reading various sto-forum threads and stowiki is as follows:

Current Silver (Free-to-play) Accounts
    2. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "300 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    3. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "700 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    4. = 4 (Total Characters w/ both veteran awards and before buying extra Character Slots with Zen)

Current (and prior?) Gold (non-lifetime) Subscriber Accounts
    3. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "300 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    4. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "700 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    5. = 5 (Total Characters w/ both veteran awards and before buying extra Character Slots with Zen)

Current Lifetime Accounts
    3. +2 (Extra Character Slots for lifetime subscribers; unrestricted)
    4. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "300 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    5. +1 (Extra Character Slot for "700 Days" veterans; unrestricted)
    6. = 7 (Total Characters w/ both veteran awards and before buying extra Character Slots with Zen)

Since you stated that you currently have 5 characters/character slots and have achieved the 300 Days and 700 Days veterans accolades, your account is in line with the "Current (and prior?) Gold (non-lifetime)" category.

Even if you have already fallen out of Gold status into Silver, and you have 5 existing characters (no empty character slots), you will continue to have access to your 5 characters. As Silver, if you have an empty character slot and/or delete 1 of your 5 existing characters, you may or may not lose access to the 5th character slot. I would very much prefer to confirm for you whether you get to keep your 5th character slot regardless of subscriber status, but there are too many conflicting reports (and no official Cryptic/PWE posts to point to) for me to do so.

Also, since you can only buy extra Character Slots in sets of 2 or 4, and assuming you did get the 300 Days award, the only other legitimate way for you to have 5 characters is if a) you lost the extra Gold character slot, b) you did not get the 700 days veteran award, and c) you purchased a set of 2 extra Character Slots. This scenario seems less likely than you being a current or previous Gold subscriber with the 5 characters that you should have.

I was Gold when hitting 700days, i had 5 character slots, so i achieved the ability to delete one of my toons and keep the slot, as opposed to receive 1 additoinal slot. Because this seems to be where this is going. However, as a legacy player (gold pre season 5 and also 300day vet before season 5, i had 5 slots unlocked. This is still BS, since i could never fill my additoinal sot with a toon. I was gold at 700 days, and nothing happend, i would be fine with loosing the slot if i delete the toon, bu i never had that option. STill waiting for a meaningful response from Cryptic, this is even more ridiculous then the pathetic state of PvP development.

STill thanks for the help everyone, really curious how this is going to play out in the end