• Options
    xaeleixaelei Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    still recruiting
  • Options
    isiskittyisiskitty Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hello Again Everyone!

Our fleet is Ship Based RP with a fun use of a skill based system (which is awarded with experience by mission to mission!) and though each ship is unique and on their own show type event...each show is conntected by a fleet arc!

We now also have our own fleetbase, Starbase 220 - Under the command of Rear Admiral Brian Donaldson!

So please if you love Star Trek and love to rp come have some fun with us! :)

Events run 3-4 hours and ships we currently have and the time slots...

=^= USS Endeavour - NCC-97004 / Odyssey-class / C.O. - Captian Vree : Monday 8:45 PM EST

=^= USS Ayanami - NCC-99777 / Thunderchild-class, / C.O.- Cpt. Nyoko Honda : Friday 11:55 PM EST

=^= USS Adagio - NCC-99691-A / Galaxy-class, / C.O. - Cpt. PhellTalia Zh'Kor : Saturday 9:30 PM EST

=^= USS Sentinel - NCC-93014 / Defiant-class, / C.O. - Cmdr. Joyaus Dalun : Sunday 8:30PM EST

We are located at this Linkie! :

http://daedalusomega.proboards.com/index.cgi

Along with that is our thread for character transfer requests! There is a thread to explain the process in which to join the 22nd's rp! Its not as daunting as it looks, we are pretty fun bunch!

Transfer Requests to the 22nd Mobile Fleet Daedalus Linkie! :

http://daedalusomega.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=transferrequest

We have some updated notices to announce, number one being the USS Ayanami is in flux as her time will be shifting to Tuesdays at 8 EST and is looking for some new folks. Also the USS Endeavour is likewise looking for some people to help fill her ranks for the monday slot.

Both ships have excellent rpers aboard and are looking to fill some key roles in their department head positions. So feel free to sign up and have some fun exploring and keeping the Federation safe! :)

Hope to see you all soon!

:cool:
    ZglYZ94.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    We are also looking to get involved with allied role playing fleets to provide new opportunities for events and interactions. So if you lead a role playing fleet and are interested in working together to provide new interaction opportunities, please let us know.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    We are still recruiting and still looking to establish working relationships with other fleets.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    on a personal note...if you know the demoness, then you know why this post had to be made :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I know her all to well :)
    ZglYZ94.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Looking for off duty activities?

Attention: Friday evenings from 20:00 to 24:00 Echo Studio hosts Club Dance Night. DJ Demoness mixes your high energy dance tracks to a spectacular light show. Come wearing your best and unleash your energy on the dance floor.

Refreshments and facilities on site. Live performances throughout the evening. Space is limited. Due to demand reservations are required.

For questions, to request music, or to make reservations please contact any of the following: lt.tracey*adagio.intranet; she-ra*adagio.intranet; demoness*adagio.intranet

-does Gangnum Style-
    ~dj demoness
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Still recruiting, still looking for allies, still twitching....
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Twitching demoness...Yay! :cool:

Though dark and evil she does speak the truth none the less! If you are looking for a fun ship based rp .. then look no farther than the 22nd!

We have great chocolate chip cookies too! (but Aidan can't have any this week :P)

Anyways come check us out!

ZglYZ94.jpg
  • Options
    georikzaberiskgeorikzaberisk Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Just want to what what particular people or rather the nationality of the people who are members of this fleet.

Are the majority here compose of Americans, Europeans, Asians or from the middle east?

If your wondering why I'm asking it's just I'm trying to find people from my country who is playing this game.

Anyway hope I do get a reply soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Just want to what what particular people or rather the nationality of the people who are members of this fleet.

Are the majority here compose of Americans, Europeans, Asians or from the middle east?

If your wondering why I'm asking it's just I'm trying to find people from my country who is playing this game.

Anyway hope I do get a reply soon.

Hihi

Sorry it took a few days to respond to you hon, I was away for most of last week for RL purposes. To answer your question we have a rather diverse selection. We have mostly Americans that span all of the timezones and have had a few others from other countries. One of our Fleet officers is from England and she also runs one of the Ship Events each week.

She is the DGM of the USS Ayanami, Ive rp'd with her for several years now and she is awes!

We do always seem to have someone around at each time of the day no matter the timezone and though most of our ships have time sets using the US timezones weve had australians and Europeans in our fleet during the years we've been active.

Please feel free to check out our RP ship's playtimes and check out our website :)

I hope that answers your questions if not feel free to seek out me or any one of the fleet officers listed on our boards to help you!

ZglYZ94.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I'm "listed on our boards"?!

-gives Talia an unreadable look-

When you get a chance, can we have a chat about that....
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Authentic Star Trek experience along with classic pen and paper style role playing. Experienced game master staff and friendly players, well except for that Xaelei...I hear she is a royal b....
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I know what our recruitment topic is missing, a touching personal testimony to lend credibility to the fun experience we advertise. You know the kind that states in paraphrase: "STO was sucking for me, I was depressed, my dog even left me and I was about to give it all up, but then I found the 22nd! -insert tons of exaggerated claims of awesomeness- "And now I am superduper Admiral Special and everything is epic!"

Hmmm...Talia, you might need to be the one to get on that...I do not think I am cut out for it...
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I'm really not talking to myself, really...

-tries to look convincing while assuring herself she is not crazy-
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Still recruiting and still rambling on....
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    xaelei wrote: »
    Still recruiting and still rambling on....

-snickers softly- Poor poor Xae....all alone in the dark.

I will speak up then!

Hey you! I love this fleet and have loved the stories we generate!

Our crews and ships are a blast and a ton of rp fun! :)

SO come along gang and join our fun before poor Xae has slipped to the point of therapy :P

ZglYZ94.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    you know...many of the newer players may be mistaking rp for..Assign Raiding Party...that Klingon buff that is the counter part of Grant Diplomatic Immunity...the current slang in game is di/rp. So they see us labeled as a "rp" fleet and get all confused! What to do..what to do? -wanders off pondering-
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    We used to offer complimentary toast, but someone broke the toaster...but come join the "rp" experience anyway...no the other rp silly...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    It is time to come enjoy the role playing sensation, curiously similar to a York Peppermint Patty.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hello Again Everyone!

Our fleet is Ship Based RP with a fun use of a skill based system (which is awarded with experience by mission to mission!) and though each ship is unique and on their own show type event...each show is conntected by a fleet arc!

We now also have our own fleetbase, Starbase 220 - Under the command of Rear Admiral Brian Donaldson!

So please if you love Star Trek and love to rp come have some fun with us! :)

Events run 3-4 hours and ships we currently have and the time slots...

=^= USS Endeavour - NCC-97004 / Odyssey-class / C.O. - Captian Vree : TBD EST

=^= USS Ayanami - NCC-99777 / Thunderchild-class / C.O.- Cpt. Nyoko Honda : Tuesdays 8 PM EST

=^= USS Adagio - NCC-99691-A / Galaxy-class / C.O. - Cpt. PhellTalia Zh'Kor : Saturdays 9:30 PM EST

=^= USS Sentinel - NCC-93014 / Defiant-class / C.O. - Cmdr. Joyaus Dalun : Sundays 7 PM EST

We are located at this Linkie! :

http://daedalusomega.proboards.com/index.cgi

Along with that is our thread for character transfer requests! There is a thread to explain the process in which to join the 22nd's rp! Its not as daunting as it looks, we are pretty fun bunch!

Transfer Requests to the 22nd Mobile Fleet Daedalus Linkie! :

http://daedalusomega.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=transferrequest

We have some updated notices to announce, number one being the USS Ayanami is in flux as her time will be shifting to Tuesdays at 8 EST and is looking for some new folks. Also the USS Endeavour is likewise looking for some people to help fill her ranks and her time may also be shifting for a Saturday afternoon slot.

Both ships have excellent rpers aboard and are looking to fill some key roles in their department head positions. So feel free to sign up and have some fun exploring and keeping the Federation safe! :)

Hope to see you all soon!

ZglYZ94.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    minor update in the current Sentinel start time:

=^= USS Sentinel - NCC-93014 / Defiant-class / C.O. - Cmdr. Joyaus Dalun : Sundays 8 PM EST

Thank you for your attention and unlike isiskitty....it is best to hope to see me, before I see you.... -evil smile-
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Still recruiting and still role playing, our system is pen and paper derived, thus never effected by current in game update change shenanigans.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Give us a try! You might have fun and will be doing a public service by sparing everyone the agony of my lame recruiting posts.
  • Options
    warpedcorewarpedcore Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Giving my old skipper a friendly bump. If you're looking for bridge RP and enjoy a table-top rule-set, you'll have a blast here. Lot of fond memories as the Adagio's IC XO.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Why thank you Mr Scott and I hope you and yours are doing well. Though...you might wish to avoid referring to Talia as...old, I just do not see that turning out too well... -evil grin-
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Shocking the neighbors with suspiciously strange and strong role playing since 1822.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    We are so evil we actually make you create a character sheet...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ...and a game master will ask you to roll dice in game against your character skills and attributes...and provide results for you to role play off of.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    -insert many cool things said to make the fleet and experience sound awesomely fun, yaaaaay-