test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unable to claim perfect world account link reward

cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
edited December 2012 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
i remember linking my PWI account dureing an account linking event some time ago now...but every time i go to claim it the option only appears when my inventory is full, and if i move anything out of my inventory to claim the reward it vanishes. This happens on all my characters, and when i tried to get it and send it to a char from the website c-store, the search said it couldn't find it :confused:. How come the item shows up in game but isn't available in the website version of the store?

just wanted to know if i could claim the account link reward the in game c-store says i have available when my inventory is full
The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    maxgeniusmaxgenius Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Exact situation applies to me too. Its frustrating.
  • Options
    reverendmexicoyreverendmexicoy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It just keeps telling me that my character can't get it, even when I switch.
  • Options
    hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Did you check if it's in one of your characters' overflow bags?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Might have to send in a support ticket for this one.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    nalbertanalberta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i remember linking my PWI account dureing an account linking event some time ago now...but every time i go to claim it the option only appears when my inventory is full, and if i move anything out of my inventory to claim the reward it vanishes. This happens on all my characters, and when i tried to get it and send it to a char from the website c-store, the search said it couldn't find it :confused:. How come the item shows up in game but isn't available in the website version of the store?

just wanted to know if i could claim the account link reward the in game c-store says i have available when my inventory is full

Having same issue claming link reward

"Thank you for linking your Cryptic account to a Perfect World account. Here is your promotional item!" and I get , on all my toons, this charater is unable to claim this reward
  • Options
    wiglarwiglar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    When I go to the C-store the reward doesn't even show up for me
  • Options
    sovwellsovwell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have merged my account just after the first promotion. This time the promotion comes again and I have found the item in the store to claim as indicated. However the description is blank. I accepted and unlocked it, yet I still have not received the items. Can someone help?
    eu8bmr4dx95k.jpg