test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to Resolve Mission [Zone Wide] Inventory Full.

plasticwidowplasticwidow Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
DEFERA Invasion Zone:

Captain Lena Kuzmina:
(Zone Wide) Field Functionality Figures
Jula:
(Zone Wide) Blow Back

Since the Start of Season 7 I have been unable to receive rewards for the following:

Inventory Full. Unable to resolve mission "[Zone Wide] Field Functionality Figures".
Inventory Full. Unable to resolve mission "[Zone Wide] Blow Back".

Second time, two days later, I tried to turn in these completed projects, and still received the same message.
So I turned in a ticket, hoping it would get resolved soon.. I checked after the update a week ago, still receive the error messages. I dropped them again and waited a couple of days, then did the projects again. Still same error messages. I then waited, did not delete the projects, until this last update, today, November 29. I went into the game a few minutes ago, and tried again. Still gives me the same error message.

I thought with the update from today, November 29, 2012, the fix would be included in the update but its not. I don't appreciate all the work I've put into these two projects and can't receive my rewards. Other people are having similar problems with other projects as well as these. I've submitted a ticket... no response, no fixes.

The NPCs you get these projects from (Kuzmina and Jula) show these projects to be complete, my Quest box says these projects are complete.

It sounds like the Reward System is trying to put the rewards in one's personal inventory instead of counting them as fleet marks and omega marks. It is glitched and needs to be taken care of. :mad:
Post edited by plasticwidow on

Comments

• Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Are you also getting prisoners or other personnel as part of the reward ? Maybe you crew compliment is full. I get this alot especially from successful transport raids.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    johann2112johann2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am also having this issue with the forward observation mission.
  • Options
    franc275franc275 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Is your inventory infact full? Your Personal Inventory that is, since last time I checked these missions did not reward marks, but rewarded actual inventory items (borg crafting samples)
  • Options
    amaddragonamaddragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've had the same issue with those Defera zone-wide missions. The "kill borg/collect components/craft stuff" missions are unaffected. I think because only one of that specific set of missions is available at any one time, trying to turn in a mission that ISN'T the available one causes the bug.

edit- maybe not, I can't turn in the one that's supposed to be available either, and now I have THREE missions I can't turn in.
  • Options
    keldakinckeldakinc Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have the same issue with Fleet Functionality Figures and Plumbing Power.
  • Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You should reserve an empty inventory space for every stack of rewarded item in the mission list.

I know for a fact that reward dilithium is awarded as an inventory crate that auto-opens about a half-second later. It is possibly the same with the Fleet & Omega Marks.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    You should reserve an empty inventory space for every stack of rewarded item in the mission list.

I know for a fact that reward dilithium is awarded as an inventory crate that auto-opens about a half-second later. It is possibly the same with the Fleet & Omega Marks.

When I first got the error, I immediately cleared up several spots in my inventory. Despite the many open slots, it still gives me an "Unable to Resolve - Inventory Full" error message
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the same issue with the "Memento Vitae" Zone Wide mission.

I can't turn it in regardless of how many empty inventory slots I have available, despite the fact that it doesn't award anything that should take up inventory slots.

Also, the spare "Home Memento" items that I collected for this can not be removed from my inventory and I can't use them because I can't resolve "Memento Vitae" to reclaim it.

I'd rather not drop it, but I'm not sure I have much choice.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    culatoriculatori Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've got the same problem with the Blowback, Memento Vitae and Field Functionality zone-wide missions.
    Tickets submitted to the usual black hole.

I'd hoped todays patch might have fixed it but no...
  • Options
    fihillfihill Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've had this problem with the "Momentum Vitea" mission for about a week.. no reply from tickets submitted.. I REFUSE to drop a mission that I have finished due to some programming error:mad:

I too have an item from the mission that will not go away (which is what I think is the programming error)
  • Options
    phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    fihill wrote: »
    I've had this problem with the "Momentum Vitea" mission for about a week.. no reply from tickets submitted.. I REFUSE to drop a mission that I have finished due to some programming error:mad:

I too have an item from the mission that will not go away (which is what I think is the programming error)

DON'T DROP THE MISSION.

Won't fix the issue anyway. I tried it.

Been stuck with this mission for three weeks now. No response or even an acknowledgement that they are aware of this bug.

Pretty discouraging.
  • Options
    dwalker1701dwalker1701 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm noticing more and more defara ground are having the inventory full and I refuse to do the work without getting the reward.
  • Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    All CS will tell you is check the patch notes but there is nothing in the patch notes that says this issue is fixed. Total waste of time contacting those hacks.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    jayfreelancerjayfreelancer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Got this today with 'Blow Back', so still not fixed... guess I'll hang on to it for a while and wait for them to actually fix bugs instead of wasting time on fluff like the winter event (that they basically just lifted from their previous MMO).
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    How many empty inventory slots do you have?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Here's hoping they actually fix this in the next patch

How many empty inventory slots do you have?

When I first got this error, I emptied my entire inventory just to make sure. It still gives me an "Inventory Full" error.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I have seen several other threads about this, but not for a few days now. Is anyone else still having this issue?
  • Options
    dertylondertylon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes, a lot of people still have this issue.

And no, this bug still haven't been fixed ! And there's actually no communication whatsoever from the dev. ...

I get that they've fixed the boff fleet projects before this one, but come on, this bug exists since the launch of season 7 !

Across all my toons, I've got almost 100 omega marks blocked.... It's well past time they take care of it !
  • Options
    johann2112johann2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I first posted on this almost 2 weeks ago. My toon is still unable to resolve this mission, and no, my inventory is not full. Not even close to full.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Another patch and this issue still hasn't been addressed.
  • Options
    nozmednozmed Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just in case the problem is that they don't see the problem here is screen shots of this happening on two different missions; Memento Vitea, and Blowback. I have submitted bug reports on this as well, and have tried everything thing that I can as a player to try and work around, or find a way where it is not broken on both.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q286/Demzon/Mementovitae_zpsf0eee97a.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q286/Demzon/temp/Blowback_zps4678bd8f.jpg
  • Options
    dwalker1701dwalker1701 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Looks like with tomorrow's update they still haven't fixed this. :mad:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    The fix is listed in tomorrow's patch notes. I'm looking forward to my well earned Omega Marks :)