test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Santa Vigo's Christmas Eve Giveaway part DEUX!

originalfrans83originalfrans83 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Ten Forward
PROVIDED Cryptic gets their house in order so I can log on (long story, you can see the problem in the support forums), Santa Vigo will once again be giving out Christmas Gifts on Christmas Eve. Still debating location, will update when I make up my mind. Come one, come all! Should start somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00pm EST. Depends on when I get home from dinner with the family (the sooner the better honestly). We go until the sack is empty (no innuendo intended). HO HO HOBUS!!!!
Post edited by originalfrans83 on

Comments

• captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Always willing to pitch in and help, just like last year.

Still have the Nausicaan Elf outfit saved and rockin' and ready to roll.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Depends on family, but I will most likely be able to assist in any form or fashion. Particularly the latter. :D
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I just had a major 'Gaaaah!' moment. I can't get into the game at all right now, but I'm getting a new computer... at Christmas. 12 hours too late. :(
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • fencer8fencer8 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    captan2er0 wrote: »

I missed that last time. Sounds like a must see this time round.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    captan2er0 wrote: »

That sums it up for me also! Ezri still has her Elf outfit from last year and I've been working on a new one for this year. :D The Mad House of JC (JCSWW) & Z (captan2er0) has lots to pitch in with. :)
  • originalfrans83originalfrans83 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jcsww wrote: »
    That sums it up for me also! Ezri still has her Elf outfit from last year and I've been working on a new one for this year. :D The Mad House of JC (JCSWW) & Z (captan2er0) has lots to pitch in with. :)

Probably going to need all the help I can get unless they fix this fairly substantial problem I and others have been having with the patch server soon.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Giggle like a bowl full of jello
    get the orion mellow

hello Where to go thats
    cross faction

see some christmas happy action
    DS9 last year was nice
    and easier then skatign on ice
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • hortworthortwort Member Posts: 281
    edited November 2012
    My toucan still has his pretty red and green outfit ready. :D
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'll help! Failing which I'll just line up for a gift! XD

This is the first Christmas for us F2P captains, looking forward to it. :D

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
    edited November 2012
    Giggle like a bowl full of jello
    get the orion mellow

hello Where to go thats
    cross faction

see some christmas happy action
    DS9 last year was nice
    and easier then skatign on ice

Cryptic has basically killed any need to got o DS9 though with the removal of the STF store.
    edited November 2012
    *sings*

Oooooooh!
    You better not lie! *looks at Stahl*
    You better not whine! *looks at BranFlakes*!
    You better not cry! *looks at tacofangs*
    I'm telling you why.
    Santa Vigo got a Disruptor pointed... at you!

:D
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *sings*

Oooooooh!
    You better not lie! *looks at Stahl*
    You better not whine! *looks at BranFlakes*!
    You better not cry! *looks at tacofangs*
    I'm telling you why.
    Santa Vigo got a Disruptor pointed... at you!

:D

<points finger at dastahl> Yeah! We know he's full of it! :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2012
    If Cryptic can't fix the game launched issues. We will have to substitute Santa Viga with Z's S'anta K'laus.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2012
    27 more days until Christmas! Santa Vigo and his minions will be out in full force on Christmas Eve!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's gonna be hard telling the 20 or so relatives that'll be over that I gotta play STO on Christmas eve, but I'll try.

The wife's will be pissed !
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
    edited November 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    It's gonna be hard telling the 20 or so relatives that'll be over that I gotta play STO on Christmas eve, but I'll try.

The wife's will be pissed !

Just fell the wife that there's a gift for her out in the car trunk bug she's got to find it. When she sticks her head in to look, shove her in, close it, and put some heavy stuff on top until you are do e! ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2012
    edited November 2012
    Has anyone considered Drozana as a possible location for this years event? It's almost consistantly full of RP'ers and traffic from both factions due to the Devidian Series. We also use it on weekends for TFBB meets.
  • originalfrans83originalfrans83 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, thats it for me folks. Its been a good run, but STO is dead to me now. Tried both solutions Technical (lack of) Support gave me. First one was an abject failure. Second one was to uninstall then reinstall the game. Well, when the installer got up to over 100 hours I said TRIBBLE this. I would just like to thank those who made this game fun. NONE OF WHICH ARE THE DEVELOPERS. You know who you are, Those in the 10F community. To Cryptic/PWE, I would just like to say thank you for utterly ruining what had the potential to be a very good, very long running game. I hope you are all happy with yourselves. JC, I hope you go ahead with the giveaway. I know you have a lot of stuff you were saving for it. I'm sure this post will get deleted, as they can't allow dissidence to flower unchecked on their forums. Just consider this my Tianamen Square. This full post can be found at www.10ites.com, as I refuse to be censored by branfarts or someone of his Ilk. Oh, a personal note to branfarts before he goes ahead and deletes this: Last laugh is mine buddy, I whipped up on you good in Halo 4! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!
    edited November 2012
    Well, thats it for me folks. Its been a good run, but STO is dead to me now. Tried both solutions Technical (lack of) Support gave me. First one was an abject failure. Second one was to uninstall then reinstall the game. Well, when the installer got up to over 100 hours I said TRIBBLE this. I would just like to thank those who made this game fun. NONE OF WHICH ARE THE DEVELOPERS. You know who you are, Those in the 10F community. To Cryptic/PWE, I would just like to say thank you for utterly ruining what had the potential to be a very good, very long running game. I hope you are all happy with yourselves. JC, I hope you go ahead with the giveaway. I know you have a lot of stuff you were saving for it. I'm sure this post will get deleted, as they can't allow dissidence to flower unchecked on their forums. Just consider this my Tianamen Square. This full post can be found at www.10ites.com, as I refuse to be censored by branfarts or someone of his Ilk. Oh, a personal note to branfarts before he goes ahead and deletes this: Last laugh is mine buddy, I whipped up on you good in Halo 4! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

Sadly, Crytpic/PWE has forced another player and friend out of this game! I can understand your frustration with Crytpic/PWE and their lack of support and fixes to keep this game playable for those who enjoy it. Not being alble to login to the game has got to be frustrating and you are not the only player with these ongoing issues. Over the past couple of months, I have been forced to reduce 8x AntiAliasing to just 2x AA because someone at Cryptic that had no clue what they were doing broke something and the lack of QA pushed it to Holodeck even after it was reported.

The giveaway will so go on as planned. Between Z and myself, we have stuff to give away and are more than happy to welcome anyone who wants to participate.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Has anyone considered Drozana as a possible location for this years event? It's almost consistantly full of RP'ers and traffic from both factions due to the Devidian Series. We also use it on weekends for TFBB meets.

Drozana sucks...looks like the slums of a 3rd world city (New Delih perhaps)....then again we have to be altruistic and very nice at least for one night and help the needy bottom dwelling aliens of Drozana...bring it on :D
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012
    Drozana sucks...looks like the slums of a 3rd world city (New Delih perhaps)....then again we have to be altruistic and very nice at least for one night and help the needy bottom dwelling aliens of Drozana...bring it on :D

Maybe always give TRIBBLE boxes as lumps of coal to the Starfleet Dental infestation. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • cakeballscakeballs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    :( That's not nice.
  • piwright42piwright42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

DAMNIT!!!
    Sadly, Crytpic/PWE has forced another player and friend out of this game! I can understand your frustration with Crytpic/PWE and their lack of support and fixes to keep this game playable for those who enjoy it. Not being alble to login to the game has got to be frustrating and you are not the only player with these ongoing issues. Over the past couple of months, I have been forced to reduce 8x AntiAliasing to just 2x AA because someone at Cryptic that had no clue what they were doing broke something and the lack of QA pushed it to Holodeck even after it was reported.

The giveaway will so go on as planned. Between Z and myself, we have stuff to give away and are more than happy to welcome anyone who wants to participate.

I guess I could dress Yisie up in something festive and chuck my saved snowballs at folks.
    If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
    They taste the same.
    edited November 2012
    Z has offered to give me one of Maverick's costumes for Second. I have also thought about seeing what I can whip up before then but I kind of would like to bring my Dax toon, if possible. We've got a lot to work out with Frans not being able to login to STO for a few weeks now but Santa Vigo's Christmas Giveaway will definitely happen! Even if there is no Santa Vigo present.
  • piwright42piwright42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    z Has Offered To Give Me One Of Maverick's Costumes For Second. I Have Also Thought About Seeing What I Can Whip Up Before Then But I Kind Of Would Like To Bring My Dax Toon, If Possible. we've Got A Lot To Work Out With Frans Not Being Able To Login To Sto For A Few Weeks Now But Santa Vigo's Christmas Giveaway Will Definitely Happen! Even If There Is No Santa Vigo Present.

Damn It!!!!

I so irate, I gotta do something, like punt babies or something. I think I should try to get Epic Lloyd to do a Dis Raps for Hire about this.

Not that he would do it but it would be epic if he did.
    If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
    They taste the same.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Aww.... not you too Frans... that just sucks. :(
  • rachelj88rachelj88 Member Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    can I be an Elf girl at the grotto? :D

RachelJ88
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]