test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"your purchase failed for an unknown reason"

f19specterf19specter Member Posts: 14 Arc User
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4742/yourpurchasefailedforan.jpg <--- let me send you a screen shot.

And another http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110117862

Its either on Perfect worlds side or steams side. What ever the case is, this seems to have coincided with your sale of zen, now if for some reason some of us who cant get the extra zen due to these transaction issues wind up loosing out on the deal because of inaction on the part of either company. I think its a clear sign of neglect for the community.

ps: I bought zen fine a few days ago because I had dilithuim stored up. But now that you clearly see I have money and wish to contribute it towards my account, I cant seem to do so.
Post edited by f19specter on

Comments

• Options
    jaynarakjaynarak Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Didn't the note said that the zen purchase on steam don't have the bonus?

or is this a steam offer?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    We get a 15% bonus, even so it shouldn't matter because the steam wallet app should still work instead of being broken like it is. Some people can buy others cant and those who cant are out of luck if the sale runs out..
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And this is why I don't use Steam wallet. It's been known to TRIBBLE up transactions like this.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    So I see. Oh I did not know it went here... it will take days for the support tickets to get answered. That ship sale is over so.. to be pun intended that ship has sailed, yet I doubt anyone cares enough to figure this issue out.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    If they didn't think through all the issues with the billing system , why the hell did they associate the game with steam huh?
  • Options
    thatdamnduckthatdamnduck Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the exact same problem. I've mentioned it time and time again over on the Steam Community Boards. What did I get for my trouble? Being called a "whiny little spambot".

I've also had trouble COUNTLESS times with purchasing Zen through the main site, it makes me wonder why Perfect World doesn't seem to think my money is worth anything...