test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't change armitage class to 900day vet skin

amlrossamlross Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So yesterday I changed the skin on my ships to the veteran skin from the 900 day award

All ships went fine except for the armitage class.

A message came up saying that I had to buy the skin from the zen store, with a buy button next to it.

But since I already have the ship there is nothing to buy and it says "free" .
However, no matter how much I click, I can't get the "OK" button to highlight, and so I cannot change the skin on that ship.

Plz fix!
Post edited by amlross on

Comments

• ginge77ginge77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same here. though i had the armitage already selected, but when i went into change something it wouldnt safe. now stuck with the thunderchild skin instead

please fix asap
    Been Playing since day one of STO and still likes its :)
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I think this is a general bug with the Armitage/Ship tailor. I found that I couldnt change the colouring of mine, it kept asking me to buy the Belfast interior, even though I'd already purchased it.

very annoying.
    server_hamster6.png
  • jounar1701jounar1701 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same issue here. Trying to change skin type results in a pop up window saying I need to buy the Armitage ship!
  • obsidiusrexobsidiusrex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    AFAICT, this is also a problem with the new Chimera class; doesn't look like the Vet skin is applying at all, looks like standard Type 1 ship materials. Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing this? Maybe the vet skin just doesn't have the same level of accents in the Chimera as it does other vessels...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
    And remember to follow the rules.
  • spotter5spotter5 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have the same problem except I want to swap my Oslo struts back to the standard Armitage struts that it comes with by default. Keeps telling me I need to buy them and next to it it says they are free :S

Actually I just checked and I cannot change anything on the ship!
  • hahtsehahtse Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same thing here - changed it to the Akira-Skin and now I can't change it back. - except for the struts.
  • farginaut#6835 farginaut Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wonder if this in anyway related to not being able to use Fleet rondel too. Only Akira strut even shows fleet and/or UFP rondel. I hope this may help find the fix.