test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Project: Station Personnel Officer on Starbase

nggdavidnggdavid Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
We can't contribute any "Common Human Bridge Officer Candidates" to our project called:

Station Personnel Officer on Starbase

We have PLENTY of those common officers and it won't let us contribute any of them and this bug came as soon as S7 was released. Please reply if you're also having this issue (Fleet name is Next Generation Gaming)
Post edited by nggdavid on

Comments

• kvetkvet Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yup, been a problem for a while, and while it was supposed to be fixed per the patch notes today, it was not:

See:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=451181
    And:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=457901
  • syberwaspsyberwasp Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yep, this project is broken
  • nggdavidnggdavid Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for your support in confirming this bug
  • lycistuslycistus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Who would have thought that we would still have the same issues after the patch with new ones. Honestly we are now almost 7 days behind, and I think Cryptic should just upgrade our starbase to tier 4 as compensation.
  • lycistuslycistus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Also, above serious post is serious.
    edited November 2012
    Seems we aren't the only ones having this problem then!
  • kvetkvet Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nope. I've been mailing back and forth with GMs on this issue for a week. It was SUPPOSED to be fixed today, per the patch notes, but clearly, it didn't happen. The Patch was totally messed up, it seems -- lots of new issues and disconnections. Clearly a mess.
    edited November 2012
    Yea - we can't progress any further on our Special Project category with this one blocking it - we can't start any of those MANY projects sitting behind this one.
    edited November 2012
    Yea in another post I read today the Devs are saying it'll be another 7 days before they fix this major bug (that has such a minor fix)
  • trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Its still not fixed in our starbase either.
    edited November 2012
    Yea they said they were fixin it this week but that never happened.
  • excaliburxbatouexcaliburxbatou Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, this problem is NOT Fixed, My Fleet has the same issue, we too have other projects sitting behind it. if this is not fixed soon this could put a halt on fleet base leveling .
  • artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In my kdf Fleet having this issue as well,
    the project probably needs to be reset or something.

but it would be nice if fleet leaders had the option to put Special projects on the side and resume it later since there seems to be so many bugs with the projects.
  • silverfaustxsilverfaustx Member Posts: 262
    edited November 2012
    the patch did not fix it
    edited November 2012
    any date for a proper patch?
    we have a fleet with almost 500 ppl, and they gettin pissed
  • onenonlydrockonenonlydrock Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I too am stuck on this issue. Been waiting since the beginning of this season for it to be fixed. Not too happy about it, but patiently waiting for the issue to be resolved.

Added: Also have sent a ticket to support over this... at least three times over the past two weeks with no response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    this bug has set our starbase build back for atleast 3weeks now..
    we demand compensation..like no cd for the next 3 upgrades
  • archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yeah KDF have same issue been waiting a month to do any upgrades i 2 would liek to see atleast 1 months less timer. weve had ppl quit, weve had lifers go to other games, im about ready to go to enuther game im sick of telling ppl sorry its still bugg, sorry i havnt goten a response from a gm, sorry they keep deleting our tickets without replys. sorry sorry sorry, fix it guys im sorry i even started a starbase, we did have 475 memebers but were down to 320 something now. most of them didnt go to other fleets they just went some befor the bug but atleast 50-100 in last month (most ppl had 3 or more chars so thats probly only 20 acounts but thery were ppl that i used to enjoy playing with before you made it so all we do is grind then made even that pontless
  • charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Add my fleet to the list of those derailed by this bug.
    Maybe Q has an answer.
  • kiratripkiratrip Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Same problem here please fix this
  • davidallen39davidallen39 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We have the same problem.

Funny how it is April 2014 and it is still not fixed...
  • azanthrielazanthriel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We have the same problem.

Funny how it is April 2014 and it is still not fixed...

Now mid May. I bought enough Bridge Officer to finish project and now can't even donate one. Wish I had read this thread first.
  • longasclongasc Member Posts: 490
    edited May 2014
    Fascinating indeed. Just ran into the same bug. After 2 years.
  • longasclongasc Member Posts: 490
    edited May 2014
    Uh, you can BUY the required BOFFs for Dilithium in common quality in the First City!

THEN you can continue the project. Hope this helps!
  • cyberpenguin73cyberpenguin73 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    azanthriel wrote: »
    Now mid May. I bought enough Bridge Officer to finish project and now can't even donate one. Wish I had read this thread first.

Your not alone. We just slotted this project and no one in the fleet can donate a Bridge Officer Candidate. Can't believe this isn't fixed. This is going to be a huge problem when we get to our next tier.
  • cyberpenguin73cyberpenguin73 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    longasc wrote: »
    Uh, you can BUY the required BOFFs for Dilithium in common quality in the First City!

THEN you can continue the project. Hope this helps!

Tried this on ESD and it didn't help.
  • rjflyer7rjflyer7 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I just fell into the trap of this Starbase upgrade as well. It's YEARS later and the bug is not fixed and now my starbase has ground to a halt. Cryptic: If you're not going to fix it, remove it! Needless to say, I have submitted a ticket to ask them to kill the upgrade, and if they don't I'm done with this game. Two years...you obviously don't want to fix it, so remove it.
  • rjflyer7rjflyer7 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So I found a way to actually get the white common bridge officers, but it still doesn't let me contribute them to the fleet project...end this now.