test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvE queue (Mirror Invasion especially) are BROKEN

falkor2010falkor2010 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When you get 1 hour for mirror universe you will get into your first match fine.

Completing that and trying to join another mirror universe game either gives you:

[System][PvPGeneral] Queued for "Mirror Invasion".
[System][PvPGeneral] Joining "Mirror Invasion".
[System][PvPGeneral] You were removed from "Mirror Invasion".
[System][PvPGeneral] You will be removed from the map in 10 seconds.

At that point you are booted out of the game immediately or in 10 seconds.
THIS HAPPENS 99% OF THE TIME ^^^

OR:

Couldn't get map names from map manager (And you dont even join a game when this happens.)

It's literally impossible to play more than 1 mirror universe pve game per event. Seriously when is this going to get to get fixed? Please tell me this is a known issue and being WORKED ON....
Post edited by falkor2010 on

Comments

• th3bu1ittth3bu1itt Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    this has been broken ever since the S7 patch... I think honestly they broke the game, are ignoring it, and burying their head in the sand while their "marketing" guys are spamming social media and doing interviews to get more players... instead of fixing the problem they are worried about squeezing more money out of the game
  • falkor2010falkor2010 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think they are ignoring it as well. This game is losing players because things go unfixed for weeks, then months, then years. Seriously this is not LOW priority by any means. Can we get an official acknowledgement that you know about this and are working on it?
  • falkor2010falkor2010 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It really also speaks to a culture of not caring about other people's time at PWE. They couldn't value an hour of our time any less as evidenced by so many bugs going unfixed - missions are so buggy you're lucky to finish 1 in 5 without a restart. They just haven't got a QA team or unit tests or anything-- WE are the Q/A team... and it's enough to make me pack up and play games that don't TRIBBLE me off-- there's plenty coming out on steam every week.
  • maltinpolarmaltinpolar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    falkor2010 wrote: »
    I think they are ignoring it as well.

Of course they are ignoring it. This is not "broken". There's no doubt in my mind that this is by design.

DStahl himself said they were concerned that there would be "too much dilithium in the economy". And whaddayaknow, the one event from which you could pull at least 5k dil in one hour -some times even ~6k with a good team- conveniently comes up "broken" with S7.

That is no coincidence, gentlemen.
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    All the PVE queues are broken...

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • fyllisfyllis Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well folks, PWE/C has certainly figured out how to correct the issues that are Plaguing the Fed Mirror Event.

They have removed it from the pending events. Go Look at the upcoming events, Mirror event is usually on 2X in a 24 hr period since S7 started; used to be every 8-9 hrs. Last time was at 9:00am today, but paging thru until tomorrow at 1:00 am (where the calendar stops) there is no Fed Event.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Is it pull permanently?

Is it pulled temporarily?

Is this a mess up and it wasn't supposed to be pulled--if so fix it please.

Anyone with an yellowish/orangy name available to clarify?
  • entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can a dev give any comfirmation/denial of this bug and, if confirmed, how long it'll take to fix? Emergency patch possible as soon as a fix is available?

(HINT: It is happening. I'm seeing fleetmates complain about warping out almost as quickly as they get in. So the question truly is how long it'll take to fix, with the follow-up being will an emergency patch come out to fix it once the problem's found?)
  • nps2nps2 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I get the error "Couldn't get map names from map manager" every time I try the Mirror Event ; even the first time. The only workaround I have found is to click "Join" then after I am queued then click "Leave" and then click "Join" again. This has worked approx. 90% to 95% of the time so far for me. Although sometimes it drops me into a map that has already started ( ie: half of the objectives have already been accomplished. ). I hope this helps the rest of you until they get this fixed.