test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Repeatedly Kicked from Fleet Actions

theeishtmotheeishtmo Member Posts: 236 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Half the time I try to join a fleet action, be it Starbase 24, The Big Dig, Klingon Scout Force, or whatever, I get kicked from it IMMEDIATELY after entering. It doesn't matter what character, which faction, it just happens, over and over again. I am very, VERY tired of this. Please make it stop so I can enjoy this game with my friends when we queue together.

Also, could you set it up so players don't get joined into a Fleet Action that's almost over and thus get nothing but a cooldown timer for their trouble. REALLY annoying when it happens after being kicked from one that just started.
I know there is a method but all I see is madness.
Post edited by theeishtmo on

Comments

• Options
    wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah this is turning into a joke. It's the same with Red alerts. This is what happens when you don't fix the bugs before you release a season. Thought we were past this PWE.. Seriously GET THIS SORTED OUT FAST!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • Options
    somriksomrik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think they screwed with the cooldown.

It claims to be 30minutes but I think in the back end somewhere its still 60 mins.

So the game will let you queue after 30 mins. it'll even put you into the game but once you're in the map the game checks again, sees you're sitll on the 60 min cooldowna and boots you.

I think someone else was having the same problem and stated after 38-40 minutes of trying to get back in after the cooldown ended he was able to play another match which supports my "30 minutes on the front end, yet someone didnt change the 60 min on the back"
  • Options
    winstonandarwinstonandar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have been attempting to play the Dilithium events - The Big Dig, Starbase 24, Klingon Scout Force - for the last two days.

Each time that I enter the map, I get to look around for 5 seconds and then get booted out, with a warm message that makes me tingle, "You will be removed from the map in 10 seconds".

I have no cooldowns on any of these maps, since I haven't played in them for two days. I would appreciate it if the developers could look into this as soon as possible.

With regards,
  • Options
    ebemnaredebemnared Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't think it had to do with the cooldowns since I've been kicked out even before playing for the first time - I think it has to do with too many players assigned to the same game - I think server detects 11 players in a 10 man game and kicks out the last to join.

6 days after patch this is still going on. I know it's a free to play game now but this is ridiculous.
  • Options
    a30ta30t Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same here. Sometimes kicked out even before playing for the first time.
  • Options
    malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same here, sometimes I get in, usually on SB 24, sometimes I don't, usually on Gorn Minefield or Klingon Scout force. Can't remember having an issue KDF side, but I don't play those much. Either way, if I get kicked, it will usually let me in for a little while, then pop up the you will leave in 10 seconds message. It almost like the srver lets me in and then realizes that it shouldn't have like there are too many people and its cutting the extra out. Then when I get kicked out, I can que right back up again, no cooldown, but it usually just does the same thing, and kicks me out again.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • Options
    absolutbritishabsolutbritish Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same for Mirror event. Me and two of my friends either get kicked right after entereing or no maps are found. Really really really takes the fun out of everything!

Please include these fixed in your next patch!
  • Options
    fiskeefiskee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the same problems. I started queuing for Mirror event games on the hour, finally started playing my first mirror event game 25 minutes in, after experiencing many insta-kicks or simply getting the "could not get maps from map manager" message.
    Relogging doesn't help, switching characters doesn't help... this is getting tedious.
  • Options
    rextorvan36rextorvan36 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is actually beyond tedious.

I've tried going into 2 different ques not 5 minutes ago, and got the same error (cant get names from map manager) this bug was a bad bug from season 6. It shouldn't have reappeared on season 7!!!
  • Options
    kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This happened to me while trying to play "Mirror Universe" fleet action.

:(

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • Options
    betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yup same klingon side too, this is INSANE, might go gold again if it gets ironed out :P

Edit: not on cooldown, first one of the day and it is messed up across the board, 4 times a boot and no way playable (federation minefield is the current reference)

Update: Colony Invasion 1:25pm, one minute in and a boot, fleet mark event on, seems all but the STFs (did Infected space elete just fine no boot before this) are effected, this is the reason i don't pay no more, THESE bugs are messed up

one fed minefield just played of 5 total tried (4:04pm STO time) still not sure what might be causing the boot bug thing but i dunna

will KEEP posting edits on this and the frequency on how often this is messing with gameplay to help this post serve the point of bringing about a fix hopefully REAL soon

current maps played today, will keep score below
    (2 of 7 playable)
    eywdK7c.jpg