test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knitomer Elite Bugs

lostindarknesslostindarkness Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok STF bugs iv noticed

-random photon bombs go over 12.5 LY should be 10

-random one shot skills from distruper attacks, (with full sheilds)

-Iv completed STf Khitomer vortex (space), and when i do the option for it i get more points for have not completed option,which is backwards.

-anyone else noticed this i cant be hte only one,

hopefully this helps getting ride of these bugs.

ps any other bugs, post here
Post edited by lostindarkness on

Comments

• oneandonlyrecceoneandonlyrecce Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Torps will follow you over the 10km mark.
    I believe the hit/miss is calculated at the point of firing, so moving out of range doesn't save you. I'm assuming this is done so that the annimation can be done correctly.

I believe the torp hits will track you even if you Subspace Jump behind your attacker.
  • lostindarknesslostindarkness Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    After talking to a GM, 3 days later, There working on fixing the bugs, patch for it soon.
  • mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok STF bugs iv noticed

-Iv completed STf Khitomer vortex (space), and when i do the option for it i get more points for have not completed option,which is backwards.

You probably played during the bonus marks event for the match where you missed the optional, and outside of it for the one where you got optional. You would have gotten more OM that way.
  • mrlizardomrlizardo Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A more recent one. The Borg Spheres seem to hit you with something that makes EVERYTHING go on a 2-minute cooldown. This goes for BOFF abilities, weapons, and even using full impulse. And if you die, which you very likely will, and respawn, the timer is still in effect so you can't go to full impulse to get back in the action, just snail your way there hopefully in time to not totally botch the whole mission.

Today was totally the first time I had ever seen something like this in any Stf, so I don't know if it's unique to this one for some reason or just a side-effect of the last 'patch'. But I bet there are lots of people seeing blood over it.
    sarkasmo_by_spacepope13-d9rcbjs.jpg

"You seem to have gotten some of your blood in my raktajino. This is unfortunate."