test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vesta Bugs.... post here.

jovolorojovoloro Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I noticed a bug with the cooldowns on pet relaunch, ex. the runabouts have a relaunch of 1 min stock, after effects, such as aux power an doffs, it gets reduced, but on the vesta it does not affect the cd at all, it remains at 1 min cd regardless what lvl your aux is at.

Posting a ticket number here once I have one.
#1,423,259.

Anybody else able to confirm this bug, or any other related to the vesta?
Post edited by jovoloro on

Comments

• Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2012
    My autofire broke with the vesta
    It's now broke on all my ships
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    vxninjaxvvxninjaxv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i cant change my brige when it loads it just shows the sanderd bridge
  • Options
    bioskyline1bioskyline1 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    also, the warp nacells dont change skin to match the sheilds, rest of ship does, but not the nacells.

reman, jem, borg, maco and omega no change.
  • Options
    bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Seriously OP :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nothing changes the hanger time of 1 min on vesta ive tryed 3 diffrent pets to see if it was the pets but nope its the vesta. i like it but it is a buged ship not sure if its bounes to aux is working i had more aux power in fleet recon with same maco xii set n same space skills i lose 8 points in it :eek:
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    allen78j20stoallen78j20sto Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No autofire, but then I put the weps the spacebar, so that cleaned up my tray! Same deal with shield effects, but i thought it was just the way the ship was, so I disabled the visuals.
  • Options
    darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It seems the Vesta visual FX nacelle bug didn't fully get fixed in the 11-15 patch, just the the Vesta's Graviton Shield FX now displays properly on the nacelles, this was the only item mentioned but I actually thought if they fixed this bug for one of the visuals, it should work for them all, guess it was wishful thinking. The Fermion Field (looks like this worked at some point as it's working in the Vesta Blog pictures), Hazard Emitters, EPS Power Transfer, Tactical Initiative and Go Down Fighting FX still do not cover the nacelles and I am sure I missed some of the other ship buffs that are still bugged as well.

Another visual FX bug brought on by the 11-15 patch is to the Rademaker Class Hanger Shield Bubble. When I got the Vesta 3 pack on Tuesday, the Hanger Shield Bubble used to disappear when I would launch a carrier pet then reinitialize once the pet left the dock and drop again for the second pet and repeat the process. Now the pets just spawn inside the bubble and fly right out through it and the cool little shield dropping animation does not happen at all.

Hopefully some of these visuals get fixed as the Vesta is a fun ship even though the hull is weaker then a wet paper bag which is kind of funny since it's described as the most technologically advanced line of starships in the fleet in the Cstore and such a super ship in the books. You would think some of the Starfleet technology for such an advanced line of starships would actually give it a better hull then it currently has. Maybe this is a stat bug and it's just not calculating the stat bonuses correctly or if working as intended maybe CaptainGeko will rethink that hull number again since it was already upped once before the ship was even released so maybe now that people are actually flying it, they can get some better data on just how fast actual Vesta users are dieing in missions.
  • Options
    rechi03rechi03 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've noticed that it doesn't display the correct sip name on the ship status bit, where it displays crew capacity, hull strength shields etc. but rather it displays my default shuttles name instead. I've checked on my other captains and this only happens when using the Vesta.
    I know its not a big problem, tis jus annoyin.
  • Options
    ultijuiceultijuice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It looks like the Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver only applies hull heal (havent checked the particle generator boost) to your allies and not the shield regen so it works only partially for you friends. Can someone confirm this, or is it just my imagination?
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The Aux cannons are disabled if weapons power becomes 0, usually via a proc or ability.
    Definitely not an Arc User.