test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SB24 keeps kicking me 3 times now when trying to quick play one

cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After 2days patch i tried sb24 3 times and each time it kicks me out of the map, why? Its not a private queue or anything i use the quick play option. Can i get a response?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by cptskeeteruk on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Just tried to do fed minefield on my kdf and got kicked at start 10 times. There is a serious assigning player bug to a game for fleet actions i reckon. Please get this fixed cryptic. First Sb24 and now Fed Minefield. Whats next, stfs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    judgeslongjudgeslong Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I spend more time coming and going over and over so i just give up on fleet actions.
  • Options
    dwhornetdwhornet Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I had the same bug in colony invasion. I beamed in, instantly got the message that you will be removed in 7 seconds. Was able to get back in the same match, only to be kicked out again.
  • Options
    endafreshendafresh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Since Cryptic/PWE don't seem to give a damn, I've figured something out.
    Generally, the public queue sometimes puts you in an already-full instance.
    You're being booted cause the instance is full (or has players zoning in and you got the short stick).
    The temporary solution I've found is to just wait about 2 minutes and try again as spamming it doesn't work. Often it fixes itself for the '2nd wave' like at SB24. Sometimes it doesn't. Cryptic really does need to fix this issue.
  • Options
    dyalddyald Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I keep having this problem too, it is really frustrating. never had it before S-7
  • Options
    twofatnutstwofatnuts Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same ****t happends here every time il join gorn minefield or starbase 24 i got removed from map after 10 seconds WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!
  • Options
    quinnstriatequinnstriate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is happening to everyone in all Fleet Actions. I assumed that the patch was going to correct this, but it didn't.
  • Options
    endafreshendafresh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Temporary solution is to join one already in progress (the middle tab) if it isn't already full. That usually worked for me.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Generally if you do that you start mid game and have no chance of being 1st place which is the only reason i can think of to do fleet actions atm, the dilithiums ok but i want the gear to sell or use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    SB 24 kick me out twice, it allowed me in, then about 15 seconds. The 'Leave the Map' notice comes up.

:(
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.