test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Defera zone wide mission wont complete

captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
There is a mission on defera called field functionality figures. It is from the temple contact jula. it involves zapping 100 borg with a special device and awards skill points and 15 omega marks.

it says i dont have space in my inventory but my inventory is not full and has numerous spaces left. so i cant complete it.
Post edited by captainrevo1 on

Comments

• Options
    lutherfrylutherfry Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    having the same issues with other zone missions!

submitted tickets to the GM over 24 hours ago and nothing yet has been done or updated in the tickets!

starting to regret buying a subscription. if support does not improve will definitely not recommend STO to anyone.
  • Options
    nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It seems any zone wide with marks is bugged, other zone wides are OK.

You get an error message of not enough space in inventory when you have plenty, and it isn't even giving you an inventory item but omega marks.

With the huge cut to fleet marks in this area and the disgustingly rampant bugs which are even worse than S6 (and we thought you couldn't bug even more missions then but they did) I'm pretty sure Defera is on the stuff to avoid list.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • Options
    lutherfrylutherfry Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Tried dropping the missions that are having issues and rerunning them but still hitting the same error!

What is the most DISGUSTING PART is i have tickets in for this that are now over 48 hours old and nothing has been done or any update to the ticket notes!

Support is NON EXISTENT!

I definitely am truely sorry I purchased a lifetime subscription and will be telling everyone I can to stay way from STO unless they get their support in order!:mad::mad::mad::mad::