test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Inventory full" bug when trying to turn in "Blow back"

valkai82valkai82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As the title says, I am trying to turn in the quest "Blow back" in the Defera Invasion zone and I get "failed to turn in quest - inventory full" every time. My inventory isn't even close to full and the quest doesn't even reward any items, only Skill Points/Expertise and Omega Marks.
Post edited by valkai82 on

Comments

• Options
    kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I got the same bug on Tribble with "Memento Vitae". I haven't been to Defera since S7 hit Holodeck, but I know they never fixed it on Tribble. :/
  • Options
    whycrypticwhycryptic Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I also have this problem with Blow Back. I've tried leaving the zone and exiting the game with no effect.

I also filed a bug report through the game, but that seems to have disappeared, so...
  • Options
    lutherfrylutherfry Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have the same problem with Memento Vitae and forward observations mission as well.

I have submitted tickets to the GM for this over 24 hours ago and have had no response!

Makes one wonder why I decided to become a paid subscriber if they are going to provide this poor level of support!:mad:
  • Options
    phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same issue on "Memento Vitae", "inventory full".
  • Options
    drachenfelesdrachenfeles Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    same here, Blow back i bugged
  • Options
    drachenfelesdrachenfeles Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    how wonderful same thing just happened with "Forward Observations"... can't resolve mission inventory full, like reward is anything than marks and exp
  • Options
    willomallywillomally Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    THIS IS STILL A PROBLEM FIX IT I"VE SUBMITTED SEVERAL TICKETS AND IT"S STILL NOT FIXED:mad:
    [SIGPIC]

Look at the pretty mushroom grow
  • Options
    rynolrynol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've got this issue as well, it seems like it affects the zone wide missions that award omega marks, namely "Blow Back", "Memento Vitae", "Forward Observations" & "Field Functionality Figures".
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    One more for Blow Back being bugged and not resolving.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    keldakinckeldakinc Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012