test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Zone Wide] Memento Vitae turn in bug.

woodyvalleywoodyvalley Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Deferi invation mission Memento Vitae mission is having some issues with turning in.

No problem when receive, collectand show mementos to the npc. Just when you go to turn in, it comes up with a message of "Unable to resolve mission due to inventory full". when you only get the new Omega Marks from this mission. Have tried a few times with no result, including logging off and on.

Have no problem with other turn in's.

Bug ticket - 1,420,000

Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by woodyvalley on

Comments

• woodyvalleywoodyvalley Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    On a further note, it is only effecting my Klingon. Just turned in on my Fed and is working fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jonathanferrojonathanferro Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the same problem with the Field Functionality Figures and other people with other missions, this bug seems to happen on random missions, hope they sort it out soon.
  • radualex1979radualex1979 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the Plumbing-Power-and-another-one-that-i-can't-remember-right-now bug and i sure am curious to see when they are going to notice them AND solve the problems.
    In for like 5 bug tickets since S7 came on-line and no answer.
  • lutherfrylutherfry Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have the same problem with this mission and forward observations mission as well.

I have submitted tickets to the GM for this over 24 hours ago and have had no response!

Makes one wonder why I decided to become a paid subscriber if they are going to provide this poor level of support!:mad:
  • kvetkvet Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    +1 -- I put in a ticket too, don't recall the number now. Happened on Tribble before S7 launch, and it's happening on Holodeck now too.
  • whycrypticwhycryptic Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    For those who submitted tickets in the game, go see if you can view your tickets. Because I can't. Neither can my brother. It's making me think the system is broken, which means no one's getting a response because no tickets are making it to the devs.
  • woodyvalleywoodyvalley Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah. I find when a new season come out, bug tickets overflow. Creating a ticket number may not generate due to a influx to tickets. I remember seeing about 200k of tickets being generated one season a while back.

But hopefully thet see this and have a look into these bugs.

As for this bug being on tribble, well I seen another post somewhere bringing that issue to light.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • muppetdrummermuppetdrummer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i'm getting the same error. the only option is to drop the mission.
    i have extra momento items after missions is complete that i can not delete, drop, or sell. the only option is for info and cancel previous request.
    Boldly going where I have never been before.
  • herbie1966herbie1966 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same here.
    Same Mission.

I really need those 15 Omega Marks... Dang.

Please Cryptic, tell us how to correct this.

:(
  • phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Issue still exists. None of the suggested actions, including dropping the mission and restarting it, seem to fix this issue. Any word from the devs on if this is in the pipeline to fix?
  • phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Anyone get any response to their bug reports on this issue yet?
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the same problem with the Field Functionality Figures and other people with other missions, this bug seems to happen on random missions, hope they sort it out soon.

I'm also getting in on FFF.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I got a reply from CS over a week ago saying to check the patch notes. But the problem still exists and there is nothing in the last 3 patch notes that says how to fix this issue or if it was fixed.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution