test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Green Screen (Into The Hive Graphic Bug?)

dicecasdendicecasden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Haven't had a graphic issue like this before, but when I tried to play Into The Hive (the ground part), I was able to see my HUD, but everything else was solid 'lime green'. I don't have this issue anywhere else in the game.
Post edited by dicecasden on

Comments

• danbreddanbred Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i have the same problem... ;(
  • dicecasdendicecasden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's really odd... I tried a number of graphic settings... nothing. :confused:
  • nithrielnithriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have the same problem. But I know the reason for my problem is a very old Laptop with a very old graphic card. I had some problems before, perhaps you had or have them too. One is, that after the first starbase special project upgrade with new lights the whole Ops is very dark. My graphic card can't show the new lights. Or when I try to use flashlights, the room don't lighten up at all. Also something my Graphics can't show. Another problem like this was in a patrol mission in the Psi Velorum Block. It was a small one where you have to get a Hologram for a Ferengi. There the room was some kind of orange instead of green but is was exactly the same problem.
  • dicecasdendicecasden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So basically... the Devs put something in that basically says 'Khazoff' to those of us towards the low end of the graphic card scale... ah well... at least I'm able to do everything else
  • danbreddanbred Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yup thats it nithriel, my graphic card its old too, and i have al those problems.
  • lostindarknesslostindarkness Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    try disabiling the patching on deman,i did and found 5 g's that need to be updated.
  • nithrielnithriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I did the update, but nothing changed. I still have the same problems