test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Missions - Reporting Bug ingame

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
first, tried reporting this thru the Bug option and it kept telling me "profanity detected in description" ... there was none. tried sever submissions

Second, my fleet has had fleet missions changed. -
btw below is what i typed into the ingame bug submission...

Station Tactical Officers on Starbase - needed purple officers. now needs regular. had purple officer. now gone..cost me 900k btw. :) like mission back or mats, please

Theoretical Modeling Projects has contribute button stuck even tho max officers is 6 and we have 6.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• milkmanmhocmilkmanmhoc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In this same fleet. Also want to add that we actually had more than 6 assigned to this mission, think it required 12 before the patch? Where the extra guys go?
  • snovernsnovern Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The behavior you describe is working as intended. Check the Season 7 Release Notes, under the "Systems" section. Third bullet down in that section explains what you saw.

Anything you donate to a Starbase project is gone... forever. That's how Starbase donations have worked when Season 6/Starbases were introduced, and Season 7 does not change this.

What you get to keep are the Fleet Credits you got for making those donations.

The "stuck" "Contribute" button is a bug. If you had x officers donated prior to to Season 7 release, and the new requirement is less than (or equal to?) x, the game does not change the "Contribute" button to the "Filled" button. Clicking the "Contribute" button does bring up the officer selection UI, but if you select any officers and hit the "Ok" button, no officers will be donated to the project. However, if you fill in all of the other requirements for the project, the game will start the project. (I personally tested this.) Therefore, the "Contribute" button bug does not affect gameplay, at least in my case.
  • wolfdog14wolfdog14 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So they are bugged then, better not start to goto the rep missions either or this game will be almost pointless
  • milkmanmhocmilkmanmhoc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I finished off the required fleet marks for one of the missions with the 'stuck contribute button'. It did in fact start the project like snovern said it would.

As for the stuff being gone once committed, that sucks! You would at least think since that part of the mission was complete it would have stayed complete. Especially since it went from purple to white doffs.