test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge officer uniforms issue

aveldraaveldra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was on my kdf this morning and while playing on the new Romulian map I saw another kdf player with full mk12 khg, nothing unusual but I saw that he had his bridge officer wearing the set costume as well.

I only have the mk11 but I tried to see if I can change the costume of my bridge officers to it to match my own but no luck. I went to my fed and tried it with the mk11 omega costume but the "Uniform" drop down is grayed out there as well.

Does the costume only work for those with mk12 unlocked?
Post edited by aveldra on

Comments

• Options
    thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aveldra wrote: »
    I was on my kdf this morning and while playing on the new Romulian map I saw another kdf player with full mk12 khg, nothing unusual but I saw that he had his bridge officer wearing the set costume as well.

I only have the mk11 but I tried to see if I can change the costume of my bridge officers to it to match my own but no luck. I went to my fed and tried it with the mk11 omega costume but the "Uniform" drop down is grayed out there as well.

Does the costume only work for those with mk12 unlocked?

No you need to equip a MACO set or MACO armour to your boff.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • Options
    aveldraaveldra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ah I see, I thought it was on the costume tailor menu, thanks.:)
  • Options
    verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ive got the same problem, my away team has MACO 11 armour equiped and they are all greyed out when i go see the tailor
  • Options
    xsharpexxsharpex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    verlaine11 wrote: »
    Ive got the same problem, my away team has MACO 11 armour equiped and they are all greyed out when i go see the tailor

you can't edit the maco/omega/khg uniform in the tailor. you can only make it show up by enabling the armor visual on your boff equipment screen
  • Options
    verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xsharpex wrote: »
    you can't edit the maco/omega/khg uniform in the tailor. you can only make it show up by enabling the armor visual on your boff equipment screen

Ahh that explains that, thanks
  • Options
    lekerolekero Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Concerning that I have a question, My BOff wears Mk XII HG stuff so it enables the visual of the HG elite armor, no problem here.

But It enables the helmet too, helmets are stylish I can admit that but I want to see my BOff face and disable the visual disable the entire armor.

So my question is, is there already a way to disable the helmet only(if it is please tell me^^) or if it's not the case, is it possible for the devs to include a little option to do it in the BOff menu ?

Thx by advance for the answers,
    Qapla' !