test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No dilithium and optional reward from STF's

dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After S7 lunch STF's don't give dilithium and optional mission reward loot. Because this change wasn't mention in patch notes I assume it's a bug which should be repaired a.s.a.p.

Other way dear Cryptic you will show how low you value your players and customers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    dkratasco wrote: »
    After S7 lunch STF's don't give dilithium and optional mission reward loot. Because this change wasn't mention in patch notes I assume it's a bug which should be repaired a.s.a.p.

Other way dear Cryptic you will show how low you value your players and customers.

It'll be repaired... after the early adopters and elite veterans grind the majority of marks they need ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • Options
    entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Giving confirmation to this. No Dilithium came for me, and I don't know if the bonus Marks for doing the optional are being rewarded.
  • Options
    thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    entnx01 wrote: »
    Giving confirmation to this. No Dilithium came for me, and I don't know if the bonus Marks for doing the optional are being rewarded.

Yes you get 15 Bonus Marks in Elite for completing the optional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • Options
    entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes you get 15 Bonus Marks in Elite for completing the optional.

Then I believe that's being rewarded. The end-mission pop-up said 60 Omega Marks, but when I went to put them into projects it said I had 75.

So two separate bugs, it seems:

1) Dilithium not being rewarded for STFs.
    2) Omega Mark reward totals are not being reflected properly. Unless they're given when the optional is completed?
  • Options
    llyodstylesllyodstyles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The Omega marks award when the optional completes but the dil bug is not fun...
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
    Winston Churchill

1st Lt, M.A.C.O. Foxtrot Squadron

• Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No dilithium is being awarded in any of the STFs. Not sure if bug or a feature...

Optional rewards are not being awarded if the player is dead (!).
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    abcde123123abcde123123 Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    May I add that there are no more silly deflectors (and occasional purple) loot when completing the optional either.

I'm just curious is this intentional or is this a bug?

Intentional kinda doesn't make much sense, but then again most of S6 content only gave out fleet marks. Like 5 marks for 15 mins of boredom.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,653 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I do hope that they fix the lack of Dil on STFs. Considering the amount of uproar over E-STFs going down to 480 (later brought up to 960 on Tribble), I doubt that the removal of Dil entirely was intentional.

As for the loot bag, yeah, that seems to be intentional and as the loot bag never appeared on S7 Tribble.
  • Options
    defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've ran a few eSTFs and the grounds give more Omega Marks, 90 for completion and 22 for the optional while in space 60 for the eSTF and 15 for the optional.
    So until they decide to fix this we are screwed even worse than they originally planned? So far, I am owed 4 elite stfs worth dang it!~!:mad:
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com