test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SponsorPay frauds

thowasthowas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I've done several of their offers and earned quite alot of zen on doing them.

But now recently they are not as good at paying out the Zen i've earned from doing these offers.
Their claim is that i have gotten the Zen and i dispute that, with evidence.
They stop replying and now i can not see any SponsorPay offers at all when i go to the earn Zen page.
So it seems that they do 'block' 'troublemakers'.

Instead i get the Peanut Labs page, they have two offers for me that i can use, but they are related to buisnesses that i dont want to get involved with.

So, PW these are the people you do buissness with.
Good luck with that.
Post edited by thowas on

Comments

• Options
    emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thowas wrote: »
    I've done several of their offers and earned quite alot of zen on doing them.

But now recently they are not as good at paying out the Zen i've earned from doing these offers.
    Their claim is that i have gotten the Zen and i dispute that, with evidence.
    They stop replying and now i can not see any SponsorPay offers at all when i go to the earn Zen page.
    So it seems that they do 'block' 'troublemakers'.

Instead i get the Peanut Labs page, they have two offers for me that i can use, but they are related to buisnesses that i dont want to get involved with.

So, PW these are the people you do buissness with.
    Good luck with that.

I'm not kidding when I say, I expect several lawsuits in the future. Not everyone involved who come to play are children, but if they try to down talk the customers for much longer, they are going to have to go through hell, when they could have simply used a smarter and more friendly business model.

Live long and profit
  • Options
    acusemeacuseme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have also run into the same problem as OP. The funny thing here is Emerald's comment; there will be no law suits unless you are a real-life troll. We're talking about giving opinions for meer cents. Trying to prove they are stealing your opinion vs their argument of "technical difficulties" would be frivolous. Be a real adult, stop doing the survey and buy zens; which is the whole marketing scheme anyways.