test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

12 days and counting since Promotion...

emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
How many times do I have to email customerservice@perfectworld.com about $50.00 worth of Zen?

I have done every single thing I could think of, to get my 6,050 zen that I have been waiting on for exactly 12 days now and I am a bit upset at how rude the CSR was in response to my issue.

I ordered through PayPal on Nov.1st 2012

NOT an ECheck
(As much as support claims it was, the money was in PayPal and received by PWE, PayPal customer services have said several times the money transferred from my bank account to my PayPal account 4 days prior to my Zen order with PWE)

Everything completely cleared on Nov.6 2012.
(Sent a screenshot attachment of PayPal site to customerservice@perfectworld.com)

If it was not for the delay on the Jemmy ship in the Duty Officer box that happened recently, I would never do business with this company ever again.

You can tell me all you want that transactions take time, but I have never waited longer than I have with this transaction.

I also ordered 1,000 Zen using my Debit Card, which only took an hour or so, while my 6,050 zen just sits under review.
Post edited by emeraldagenda12 on

Comments

• Options
    nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd be disputing the payment with my bank at this stage, if I were in your position.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    nynik wrote: »
    I'd be disputing the payment with my bank by this stage.

Yeah and once again lose, on yet another promotional event. :(
  • Options
    ozy83ozy83 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Honestly, this game has probably the worst customer service ive ever experienced. I dont know where or how they train their staff or where their customer policies and pricedures come from, but suffice to say the word awful[\b] barely covers it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lag Watch:
    Delta Rising: Warning
    Anniversary Event: Severe
    Iconian Season: Critical
  • Options
    phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2012
    Yeah the last time I submitted a ticket with them, it was extremely obvious that they don't read the whole ticket or had a hard time comprehending the situation though they denied it when I politely said that I didn't think they understood the situation. Perhaps I just had to push the situation as they seemed to play dumb at first.

I was also shocked at how obvious it was that they didn't even bother to look up my account as I had to walk them through over three emails the entire thought process of my @name matching my login name... and how that it is the only way you are allowed to change your @name. They basically told me they had to make sure my account names were the same (which took three emails back and fourth of me explaining the situation in various ways) and I said to myself, you could have just looked up my account 10 seconds after reading my first email.... I finally got my situation resolved to my satisfaction, but it too way entirely too long with way to much back and fourth and someone from Cryptic should find and review the ticket just to get an idea of how a customer who needed a legitimate help endured poor service.

Anyway, I work in the Operations Support department of a fortune 100 company.. and they would have been ripped a new one if my manager was their manager. They really need a post ticket survey system...

I was also very courteous and not rude. That part is key as no one goes out of their way when someone is a jerk.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I went ahead and disputed the charge VIA PayPal. Everyone but PWE has confirmed that everything has cleared since Nov.6th 2012.

As soon as I disputed this, this was the email i received.

Hello ,

This email is to inform you that one or more transactions made to your Perfect World Entertainment account now has an open dispute with the payment source. If you feel this is in error or you need more information, please go to http://support.perfectworld.com and open a ticket to the billing department.

While the dispute(s) are open, the account that made the purchase(s) is to remain banned.

PWE Customer Service Team
    http://support.perfectworld.com

So because I didn't receive the item and I disputed the order, my account is to remain banned. Yeah, that's cute. So what exactly does that mean? I honestly have never had a problem with all of my other orders, this is the worse timing ever, granted Season 7 is just right around the corner. I wanted my new science vessel and a few duty officer packs to reward my Fleet Members... that was it, kids.
  • Options
    acusemeacuseme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're not missing out on much. They said "rare" chance, and it's very rare. I've spent close to $100 on the duty officer reinforcement packs and got jack for it. I guess I will have to live without a Jem'hadar ship if I can't win the lotto.