test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What species/ races reputation would YOU like to see?

temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
That's the question as these will be added somewhere down the line.

For me it would be a polish of the Defera sector with new ship, personal equipment, visuals and Boffs designed to be counter-Breen (makes sense)

So what's yours? :D
Post edited by temp3rus on

Comments

• husnock1husnock1 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hmm...

Dominion would kinda make sense as well, as the Feds/KDF are on semi-neutral terms with them, now. Although most of the equipment you could get is already in the 2400 missions, so... NVM.

I'd kinda like to see what they'd come up with for a Deferi chain, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, get that.

What about the races we already have contact with: Cardassian ect?
  • unknownmgxunknownmgx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    idryll/attrexxian

but that will never happen..

probably something less combat orientated, for the non tactical..

hmm faction war via currency bank of bolias vs ferengi commerce exchange

ANYTHING VOTH! .. space dinosaurs.. gotta love it
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    unknownmgx wrote: »
    ANYTHING VOTH! .. space dinosaurs.. gotta love it
    my favorite too
  • bohortonstobohortonsto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ferengi; tooling you up with the most advanced and almost legal experimental technology
  • supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cardassian Union. We're still helping THEM recover.
    Dominion. We're under the Treaty of Bajor, but we should try to bury the hatchet with them.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cardassian Union.
    Dominion.
    Deferi.
    and Ferengi.

I see those in the foreseeable future.

However, I also see Orion Syndicate and Xindi Reputation for only KDF/Federation players respectively.
  • temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cardassian Union.
    Dominion.
    Deferi.
    and Ferengi.

I see those in the foreseeable future.

However, I also see Orion Syndicate and Xindi Reputation for only KDF/Federation players respectively.

Nice :) may as well go Vulcan/ Gorn too, the Vulcan "Adventure Zone" needs updating though ;)
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I want the reputation system to be something other than a carbon copy of the Fleet System. I'd enjoy it if it was something like in Freelancer. Mess with that faction and get minus points with them. help them out and get plus points with them.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I was going to say Ferengi as well just for something different. That idea of them competing against the Bolians sounds like a riot too.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I want to see more Horta content. There's so much potential for just about anything there.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2012
    but we should try to bury the hatchet with them.

Or in them!

:D
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • carl103carl103 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cardassian and Defferi Definetly as i can see us getting "Savaged Jem'Hdar/Breen MkXII" sets out of them. Go more endgame options.

Ferengi and Orion i see as likliy future SB expanshions. The Ferengi would arrange for defections from the KDF. Thus allowing feds to mass obtain KDF BoFF's and DoFF's that are otherwise imopossibble to aquire, as well as Call in assets of defecting ships, e.t.c. I also figure we'll get somthing from the fereni "trading" side of things. Possibbly unique DoFF assignments and Ferengi Consles. Orion's would be similar but reversed, giving you "rehabilitated" Fed PoW's as Doff's/Boff's, and their ships as call in's. e.t.c.

Beyond the obvious Defferi/Cardassian rep it's harder to Gauge. A big part of that being there's not many others of note who aren't activlly at war with everyone, though long term we may see the Undine coming to their senses. That could be intresting, to say the least.
  • lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What about the Danish?
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    A playable Romulan, either KDf side, or Fed side

I know a Faction is out of the question, but give me a playable Rommie with both Retro uniforms and Newer outfit.

I made one via Alien Template:

But I want an official one with the following traits:

Backstab - 20% expose, while 1% chance of instant kill :D
    Telepathy - same as normal gameplay trait
    Efficient - same as normal gameplay trait
    ??????? - 4th Trait can be chosen by players.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • vmikusvmikus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My vote would be for the Cardassian Union
    ~Chek'U, ga'U
    Asha Nor
    Fashonista
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I would like to see a way to have my crew be predominantly of a certain race and their reputation be affected by it.

Now before the flame war or labels start, let me clarify. I bought a Gorn sci ship, captained by a Gorn. It follows that even though our KDF militarys are allied, ships from a home world of a faction should be predominantly crewed by a race with some other demographic represented. That predominant crew type should affect reputation and its interaction with others.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ferengi for sure. They are also very cross faction friendly so it will let both sides enjoy the same missions.

Also the game needs more Ferengi stuff in the game and lets face it Ferengi let Cryptic add grind to the game while keeping it a bit canon.
  • garakfan84garakfan84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cardassians :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I think it would be logical to to introduce rep systems for the core federation races/worlds. We need denser content around Sirius, even if it is rep-repeatable in nature. Frankly, it would be nice to see a bunch of story related missions though. A type of lore-grind.

I think it would make a good opportunity to offer those nifty racial badges/emblems we saw being worked on (in a dev's free time) a while back.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Vulcans, andorians (well-established lore), cardassians, and maybe liberated borg.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    kingdoxy wrote: »
    Ferengi for sure. They are also very cross faction friendly so it will let both sides enjoy the same missions.

Also the game needs more Ferengi stuff in the game and lets face it Ferengi let Cryptic add grind to the game while keeping it a bit canon.
    I LOVE this idea! For even more fun they could add GPL costs to advancement!

While the idea of Liberated borg sounds cool.... what would make it different from Omega?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    While the idea of Liberated borg sounds cool.... what would make it different from Omega?

The omega fleet fights for the interests of the alpha quadrant species. A liberated borg one would obviously fight for itself. It could lead to a liberated borg 'new romulus' (and to several new STFs of course! :D)
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    garakfan84 wrote: »
    Cardassians :D

I want to see Cardassian Nors as a fleet holding with custom promenades. And doing that would help justify letting Tacofangs re-do DS9's interior, as it would end up being, basically, a version of the player Nors with specific things in the slots.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    diogene0 wrote: »
    The omega fleet fights for the interests of the alpha quadrant species. A liberated borg one would obviously fight for itself. It could lead to a liberated borg 'new romulus' (and to several new STFs of course! :D)

Yeah. The big thing is that this group would probably be a Seven of Nine by way of Tim Burton faction. Maybe a Constitutional Monarchy. Things like a whole noble class like a Borg Baron or Borg Duchess. Opt-in voluntary assimilation. Opt-out individuality on demand. It would be something new, I'd imagine.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Well, yes, I suppose my objection was focused more on the player powers aspect too much.

Oooh! a player ground set where the full set bonus is adaptive shielding!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I want to see Cardassian Nors as a fleet holding with custom promenades. And doing that would help justify letting Tacofangs re-do DS9's interior, as it would end up being, basically, a version of the player Nors with specific things in the slots.

Nors are a bit big to be a Starbase holding, and not everyone is a DS9 fan. That being said I could see them being implemented in some kind of "Beyond T5" Starbase program. And DS9 needs to be redone whether this happens or not.
    Oooh! a player ground set where the full set bonus is adaptive shielding!

I would never enter a ground PvP map ever again.