test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rapier [Bug]

gcjmgcjm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have consistantly been unable to complete the rapier mission i get as far as the "Home Stretch" when i go to warp out of the wormhole i get a transfer error i have attempted this multiple times with the same result at the same point plz investigate.
Post edited by gcjm on

Comments

• lordseptimlordseptim Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You're not alone.. this has just happened to me, and I've tried multiple times to get through the homestretch part but the character transfer error keeps coming up.. no matter what I try it doesn't work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Way to go ruining the game!
  • darkangelsg5darkangelsg5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Experienced this error again today; happened with other characters last year also. Seems to be a recurring bug.
  • maddjkrmaddjkr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same here. Tried several things, even verified local files with steam. Nothing works.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • coughingdogcoughingdog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Same as above.... FIX IT
  • orluxorlux Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have gotten the same problem too, after I finished the mission and try to leave the wormhole I get the same transfer error.

Has anyone posted a bug in the game?
  • dragon0451dragon0451 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I had this bug too, but I managed to finish the quest by exiting the mission and re-entering ( the game resumed from where I was left, so I didn't lose any progress ).
  • auldkegtapperauldkegtapper Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am also experiencing this bug, with Researcher rescue, and cutting the cord. This is extremely irritating right now, as they are roadblocks along the storyline missions, which is how I level characters.

Fix it.