test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veteran Accolade broken?

amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
edited October 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was jsut looking through my accolade list and saw that even though it was listed as in progress, the 400 day veteran accolade say I was eligible for the reward. Did Cryptic break the accolade?
7NGGeUP.png

Post edited by amayakitsune on

Comments

• xenor002xenor002 Member Posts: 424
    edited October 2012
    It has been broken for well over a year, maybe near 2 years now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
    I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
    Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
  • amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xenor002 wrote: »
    It has been broken for well over a year, maybe near 2 years now.

Ive never had issues with it. It reported my 300 day progress properly, and it was working for me before yesterdays patch.
    7NGGeUP.png

• alnakaralnakar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I just logged in for the first time since the patch, and got all of the veteran accolades. I'm supposed to be coming up on my 500 day, but I just got 500 through 1000 day accolades. I've only tested two of my characters so far, but I'm assuming it's across the board.

Am I the only one?
    - LTS since shortly before the F2P announcement, and very happy about it.
    edited October 2012
    alnakar wrote: »
    I just logged in for the first time since the patch, and got all of the veteran accolades. I'm supposed to be coming up on my 500 day, but I just got 500 through 1000 day accolades. I've only tested two of my characters so far, but I'm assuming it's across the board.

Am I the only one?

Are you a lifetime subscriber?
    7NGGeUP.png

• alnakaralnakar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Are you a lifetime subscriber?

Yeah, I am. Did I miss something in the patch notes? I couldn't find anything about LTSs getting the veteran rewards early. Not that I'm complaining... I'll happily take the perks if they were intentional.
    - LTS since shortly before the F2P announcement, and very happy about it.
    edited October 2012
    alnakar wrote: »
    Yeah, I am. Did I miss something in the patch notes? I couldn't find anything about LTSs getting the veteran rewards early. Not that I'm complaining... I'll happily take the perks if they were intentional.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=706971
    7NGGeUP.png