test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Dental: The World's First STO Fleet!(tm)

Comments

• Options
    kyrandmankyrandman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It's with deep regret that I have to announce that we've ran out of Jem'Hadar Attack Ships to give to new recruits. If anyone has applied before now and still hasn't been admitted into Starfleet Dental, fret not for we still have enough of the Attack Ships to give out to you, but obviously our surplus is at the point where must discontinue this promotion.

BUT on the bright side. I have been authorized by Dear Leader himself to continue providing incentive for you to join The World's First STO Fleet! Starting today, All new recruits into Starfleet Dental now recieve 25 MILLION ENERGY CREDITS AS A WELCOMING PRESENT! Yes, you heard me right, 25,000,000 EC! That's an improvement of 15,000,000 EC from our previous promotion! If you're interested in becoming a part of The World's First STO fleet, please contact any dentaleer today for more information!
  • Options
    cakeofcheesecakeofcheese Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
  • Options
    cakeofcheesecakeofcheese Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Starfleet Dental is proud to welcome back Flax to his role as Chief of Human Resources!
  • Options
    psonixpsonix Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome Back Flax We Love You No Hard Feelings Mmkay?!?!
  • Options
    rtrmavericrtrmaveric Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
  • Options
    khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    But I'm a Doctor. :p

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • Options
    ludikroludikro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    rtrmaveric wrote: »

I can almost guarantee you these so called "trolls" are just pretend members of Starfleet Dental, but feel free to forward me any evidence/user names and I can see that they're brought to justice if they're actually members of Starfleet Dental

]This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
  • Options
    theftbottheftbot Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Wanted to thank Starfleet Dental for their generous gifts upon joining their fleet. It was a long and difficult road getting through their vetting process as they are very particular during the selection process. Once you receive and email from the recruiter follow all the instructions, and go through the interview process. Importance is to show a bit of humility and an eagerness to learn. They have taught me so much in these first few weeks. Best decision I ever made! Thank you Starfleet Dental!
  • Options
    europeandebtoreuropeandebtor Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    theftbot wrote: »
    Wanted to thank Starfleet Dental for their generous gifts upon joining their fleet. It was a long and difficult road getting through their vetting process as they are very particular during the selection process. Once you receive and email from the recruiter follow all the instructions, and go through the interview process. Importance is to show a bit of humility and an eagerness to learn. They have taught me so much in these first few weeks. Best decision I ever made! Thank you Starfleet Dental!

You sir took the words right out of my mouth. Just got my acceptance letter yesterday and could not be more excited to be a part of such an infamous fleet. I have been trying for months and when they finally opened recruitment I skipped work for a few days to get my foot in the door with these awesome group of guys. They said they did not have any Jem Hadar ships left (I hope you got yours) However 15 fleet modules and 20 mil energy credits is nothing to sneeze at I guess. Hope to see you on later today with our orientation group hitting up some STFs. Cheers!
  • Options
    rlaffarguerlaffargue Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You sir took the words right out of my mouth. Just got my acceptance letter today and could not be more excited to be a part of such an infamous fleet. I have been trying for months and when they finally opened recruitment I skipped work for a few days to get my foot in the door with these awesome group of guys. They said they did not have any Jem Hadar ships left (I hope you got yours) However 15 fleet modules and 20 mil energy credits is nothing to sneeze at I guess. Hope to see you on later today with our orientation group hitting up some STFs. Cheers!

Hey man I saw you in my orientation group in Nukara Prime last night. I added you to my friends list I hope you got it. Sucks about the Jem Hadar ships already being spoken for but I did get the 15 fleet modules and 20 mil energy credits. Already got a couple ships, and I am working with some of the PVP Dentals on getting decent setups. I came from some real lousy fleets so it was a huge relief when I got my acceptance letter. The Dental guys are the best group of people I have ever come across. I asked a question in fleet chat and got 10 replies in only a few moments. Very gracious indeed.
  • Options
    sonicshowersonicshower Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Great to see all the new faces taking the initiative and visiting us in the forums. Dental values community a great deal and you all taking the time to come onto the forums is a testament to that. You guys need any help in game you know how to get a hold of me. Well be doing fleet marks and STF's all day tomorrow bring your A-game
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • Options
    psonixpsonix Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    To all the new Dentaleers I sold some ships and bought a ton of lock box keys so I do have a few hundred sitting in my bank. Ill pass them out tomorrow. Enjoy the game!
  • Options
    cakeballscakeballs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    kyrandman wrote: »
    I can almost guarantee you these so called "trolls" are just pretend members of Starfleet Dental, but feel free to forward me any evidence/user names and I can see that they're brought to justice if they're actually members of Starfleet Dental

]This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

To all of those interested in joining, we just did some cleanup in the fleet and removed the troublemakers.

-Butts

Edit:
    There has been a few copycat fleets under the name Starf(capital i)eet Denta(capital i). Do not accept requests from these copycat fleets. If their name isn't truly Starfleet Dental, you are most likely being scammed. People don't like us, I get it, but I wish they would stop ruining my fleet's good name.

-Butts

---
    Butts has allowed me to speak on his behalf.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Good news everyone! After spending many days of discussion and deliberation, we're proud here at Starfleet Dental to announce our new recruitment bonus! Starting tonight, all brand new recruits to Starfleet Dental will now receive 10 MILLION EC and 4 FLEET SHIP MODULES! What a deal! You can finally enjoy one of those brand new fleet ships courtesy of Starfleet Dental!

If you're interested in taking advantage of this offer and joining a great fleet of people, contact a Dentaleer ingame today as supplies are limited!
  • Options
    sinsofanempiresinsofanempire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Good news everyone! After spending many days of discussion and deliberation, we're proud here at Starfleet Dental to announce our new recruitment bonus! Starting tonight, all brand new recruits to Starfleet Dental will now receive 10 MILLION EC and 4 FLEET SHIP MODULES! What a deal! You can finally enjoy one of those brand new fleet ships courtesy of Starfleet Dental!

If you're interested in taking advantage of this offer and joining a great fleet of people, contact a Dentaleer ingame today as supplies are limited!

Mother of god......Who's the rich TRIBBLE that can afford all of those ship modules PLUS give the 10 million EC? Thats just....so much.....I've never seen a fleet do that before.

President of Alpha Solaris, a Federation fleet.

I used to be Sinsofasolarempire
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Mother of god......Who's the rich TRIBBLE that can afford all of those ship modules PLUS give the 10 million EC? Thats just....so much.....I've never seen a fleet do that before.

I'm glad you've asked! Obviously, as we've been around since launch, we've been able to stockpile our energy credits wisely over the previous 2 and a half years or so, which allows us to not worry when we make high priced purchases on the exchange. We also do have a few dentists in upper management that can afford to buy the ship modules without worrying about their own personal finances.

Now, for those that have any doubts about if we really have such items in storage, I'm like to present to you a picture of Starfleet Dental's vault, where we keep our ships for potential new recruits

kBFYs.jpg
    (hmm, I can't get img tags to work for some reason. the photo is perfectly safe to click on though)

I hope this satisfies any concerns you have about our legitimacy of the offer.
  • Options
    asimosaasimosa Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Since I've joined up with Starfleet Dental, I've gotten a Recluse and a D'kora (and frankly I'd feel guilty with more :o) and I'm saving the fleet modules for when we hit rank 5. It's really the best and most generous fleet in the game here, bar none.
    YGYDvFm.png
    EGO operor non vere tutela
  • Options
    sinsofanempiresinsofanempire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm glad you've asked! Obviously, as we've been around since launch, we've been able to stockpile our energy credits wisely over the previous 2 and a half years or so, which allows us to not worry when we make high priced purchases on the exchange. We also do have a few dentists in upper management that can afford to buy the ship modules without worrying about their own personal finances.

Now, for those that have any doubts about if we really have such items in storage, I'm like to present to you a picture of Starfleet Dental's vault, where we keep our ships for potential new recruits

kBFYs.jpg
    (hmm, I can't get img tags to work for some reason. the photo is perfectly safe to click on though)

I hope this satisfies any concerns you have about our legitimacy of the offer.

Jesus, I see bug ships. Its rather amazing.

President of Alpha Solaris, a Federation fleet.

I used to be Sinsofasolarempire
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Yeah our players are very generous and we help each other out with getting certain items. We all benefit from this and it only encourages members to contribute. We do not ask that members contribute, they insist on doing these things.
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I love this fleet! Nobody fights. There's no problems with trust. Everyone is on the same wavelength!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    cakeballs wrote: »
    i Love This Fleet! Nobody Fights. There's No Problems With Trust. Everyone Is On The Same Wavelength!

<3<3<3<3<3<3
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Well, we've been busy here at Starfleet Dental the last few weeks working on the Presidental elections. With the Elections over, we've been starting to focus our time and efforts once again on the world of Star Trek Online. The one question everyone asks us is if our 10 Million EC and 4 Fleet Ship Modules recruitment package is still on going, and I can safely say YES! We still have enough EC and Fleet Ship Modules in our fleet bank to hand out to new recruits of Starfleet Dental! If you're interested, ask any Dentaleer in-game on how to join today!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Happy Holidays everyone from Starfleet Dental: The World's First STO Fleet. Since we're in a joyous mood with Christmas just around the corner, we wanted to offer a Holiday Special to potential new recruits.

So, starting today until the end of 2012, We will be offering our new recruits 15 Million EC, 4 Fleet Ship Modules, and a free ship! Now, you're asking right now what ship are we giving away this time? Well, it'll be different this time around, the first person to successfully complete their application will be in line to receive a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, the runner up will get a Galor Cruiser, and in 3rd place will be a pack of Widow Fighters for your carrier, everyone else will receive a mirror ship of choice from our excessively high stocks!

So what are you waiting for? Contact a member of Starfleet Dental today and experience Star Trek Online with The World's First Star Trek Online Fleet!
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you bribe people to join now??

Tell me do you tell them that you exist to pester people??
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    sollvax wrote: »
    So you bribe people to join now??

Tell me do you tell them that you exist to pester people??

Bribe is incorrect; we charge people who wish to join. Many people dislike us, and a few enjoy being around us. The few who wish to join us need to make a deposit. For the second question, people who wish to join us already know what we are about.

I hope this explains it for you. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    It is also not an uncommon practice for fleets to reward their members with goodies.
    sh2sxc7.gif
This discussion has been closed.