test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scourge Destroyer Retrofit

cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just got this ship headed for the ship tailor and guess what, can't change a single thing about this ship. No bridge, no pattern, no color, no windows... In fact without making a single change whatsoever it wants to charge me 1500zen. now this is a major "wtf?!?" as obviously nobody out there in devtown bothered to do any testing (gotta love that), then again it is a KDF ship so im not all that shocked. I am however posting this so that it might possibly get fixed, as I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one with this ship or this issue.
Post edited by cpc2011a on

Comments

• Options
    robertdamonrobertdamon Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This sounds similar to a bug I just posted. I can't change the bridge on my Armitage without it wanting me to re-buy the ship. Bit of further testing and I found, like you, I couldn't change anything about my ship without it wanting me to re-purchase it. Only difference was it listed the price as free for me rather than the list price as you mentioned (unable to do so as it's already present in my inventory obviously).

The two bugs sound too similar to be coincidence. Anyone else bumped into this?

Was your Scourge a new purchase then? (I've had the Armitage pretty much since it first came out, and had changed bridges no problem once before).
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Yes, just got it shortly before posting. This was only the 200k fleet credit version and not the full "Fleet" version.
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This sounds similar to a bug I just posted. I can't change the bridge on my Armitage without it wanting me to re-buy the ship. Bit of further testing and I found, like you, I couldn't change anything about my ship without it wanting me to re-purchase it. Only difference was it listed the price as free for me rather than the list price as you mentioned (unable to do so as it's already present in my inventory obviously).

I'e had the same problem when trying to change the appearance of my Armitage. All I wanted to do was change the colours but it insists on re-selling me the belfast bridge which I ALREADY own it!! Clicking buy didnt work either.
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    afree100afree100 Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I submitted a bug report on the Fleet Scourge about this one or two months ago :)
    Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honor Guard
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    afree100 wrote: »
    I submitted a bug report on the Fleet Scourge about this one or two months ago :)

Great so it's the typical "ignore the problem and it'll go away" bs...just have to love these people. or not.