test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

where do i upload screenshots??

qapla82qapla82 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
hey i took a few screen shots can or how do i do it any help would be great thanks
Post edited by qapla82 on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You need to set up an outside source like Photobucket and then link to the shots there.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • qapla82qapla82 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hey thank you im gonna sound sillt here but could you put up a discription on how too pls :D
    edited September 2012
    You create an account with a service, like Photobucket, to store your pictures. You upload your pictures to that service. When you do that the company provided a link which you can use to view those pictures. You can post that link on a website for others to see.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. http://photobucket.com/
    2. Find "Sign Up"
    3. Sign up
    4. Upload
    5. Copy Link
    6. Create post
    7. Done
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
    edited September 2012
    cool ty guys :)
    edited September 2012
    edited September 2012
    Yes. That's working fine. :)
    edited September 2012
    awsome thanks for all your help guys ohhh ohhhh before i forget which thread do screen shots belong too:D
    edited September 2012
    Fluff threads, things not about various game rules, tend to go into Ten Forward.
    edited September 2012
    ok thank you for all your help :cool: