test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gates of Grethor cannot be completed

damainxdamainx Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited September 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Crew dies on the ship as soon as you move.
Post edited by damainx on

Comments

• trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It can be completed: I did so without any issues not a few days ago.

Just defeat the enemies as quickly as possible at the gate, so you have someone who can actually open it for you. After that, you don't worry about the extra warriors.
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • damainxdamainx Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok..'I' cannot complet it. As I said, my crew dies. When I try to protect the gate opener guy, I get overwhelmed.

It's bugged.
  • trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    damainx wrote: »
    Ok..'I' cannot complet it. As I said, my crew dies. When I try to protect the gate opener guy, I get overwhelmed.

It's bugged.
    Well that's odd... because I did just fine solo myself. Drawing fire onto myself, use of abilities, and pounding away with weapon... the usual. Only 'dying' I did on the mission was with the spirits of Dishonor, Treachery and Cowardice (oh, and Fek'lhri himself), but still pulled through.

Maybe you should try again. See if this is a consistent bug, or just a one-time thing
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • feedbackcryptfeedbackcrypt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It appears that the mission is bugged now where the BOFFs fall through the ground/ship - you cannot complete it as the gate opener won't spawn (or also fell through)
  • claransaclaransa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Stranded in Space on the Fed side has similar problems, boffs dissapearing mobs constantly respawning as soon as you kill them. Today's patch has broken something
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've been seeing a similar space mob respawn glitch since Season 6 started. Though usually only in foundry maps.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kildaz40kildaz40 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi

I was unable to complet that one as well yesterday. The crew die at first and The Boss at the end keep desapearing and come back full life.

My cre get loat during the time I reach the boss as well.

Regards
    Kildaz
  • caliban149caliban149 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Exactly the same for me, Bugged to Hell and back.