test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Contraband disappearing from inventory

magnamaelduinmagnamaelduin Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited September 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For the past two or three weeks, every time I turn in a bunch of my maruadering DOFF missions, I always end up with less contraband than the crawl of reward notifications claimed I receive.

If I open up my inventory window while turning in the assignments, I will see the correct number appearing. However, after a minute or so, half of them just vanish. Poof. Gone.

I have not yet been able to correlate this with any other action I'm taking (zoning, NPC talks, opening or closing other windows, etc.).

Is this happening to anybody else?
Post edited by magnamaelduin on

Comments

• Options
    ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The only thing I can think of is to mention that "Turn Over Confiscated Contraband" is far from the only assignment that uses the stuff. For some reason some of the Ferasan repeatables use it instead of the asometrics probes their fed counterparts use, for instance. Are you sure you're not unknowingly picking up assignments that use contraband?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I do, but missions remove items from inventory when the assignment is started, not when they are turned in. My contraband disappears even without starting new DOFF missions.

EDIT:

Though it would be worth a troubleshoot to see if there is a bug that causes the turn-in of those missions to remove contraband a second time.
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Change your password also. You could have been TRIBBLE.

Someone who 'knows' what they're doing will hack your account, and start taking little by little. If they get away with that, they'll make a big hit.

CHANGE YOUR LOG IN
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I have not been able to reproduce this apparent error after changing my log in. Looks like there's not actually a bug here.