test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

jupiter class

generaldiazgeneraldiaz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Federation Discussion
i was looking for anyone who could help me with the size of the Jupiter class dreadnaught npc that star fleet has. if anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Post edited by generaldiaz on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't believe Cryptic has ever released any technical data about its NPC ships.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • generaldiazgeneraldiaz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    well i know that but i know that some players have found innovative ways of getting rough measurements
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sadly cryptic ignores the scales of ships, so it's impossible to tell from comparison.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • britishtarbritishtar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=219190&highlight=jupiter&page=31

look at this thread i think there's an estimate some where
    :mad: HATE THE NEW FOURMS

join date december 2011
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2012
    It's about 1090m.
    Atrox: 1600m
    Jupiter: 1090m
    Typhoon:1050m
    Oddy: 1061.17m

All based on lining them up in the foundry, and working from the Oddy's known length of 1061.17m.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • generaldiazgeneraldiaz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    thank you so much for that info