test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Dental: The World’s First STO Fleet

2»

Comments

• immarynimmaryn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I Agree the Words from the Leader of House of Beautiful Orion Woman but i still dont trust her evan tho im against starfleet dental but the STO was filled with Goons not just Starfleet Dental and im done im done playing sto i been playing sto for almost 2 years and meet all-ought of Nasty Ppl like the Gorn trolls i was forced to play as an orion character then later Starfleet Dental showed and greaffed me and some friends for some stupid excuse they made about that ERP public TRIBBLE. they even greafed one of my good friends who tried to honor a friend who Died in a Boat accident plus i heard their Leader Butts Made fun of someone Dead child . so they have no respect for the dead or any other ppl's Feelings .they're just unhappy and attack ppl who are more unhappy then they where .

just gonna quote this without actually reading it
  • cakeballscakeballs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Starfleet dental represents the attitude of the republican party high on judging others actions while forgetting they are just as human as we are. They began by crashing Drozana and driving rpers out. How can you role play a wedding with a fire exthingusher blowing smoke in the brides face? They also infiltrate fleets and raid there banks. Yes ive read all the comments and the same sarcastic lines are used in Drozana. We, the Democrates ... err role players, just wanna be left alone but nooooo...... some Dental guy starts blowing smoke. I watch over my fleet like a hawk and kik any members who fraternizes with these trolls. Our bank is locked down so thats not an issue. I'm responding to put my 2 cents on this thread and maybe just maybe i can't stop someone from join this very unpopular tryn to make itself popular fleet. If they are sucessful in gaining a sizeable membership this game is doomed but im guessing that is their intent.

HEY HEY HEY! You always bring Dental up. Seriously, KNOCK IT OFF! I don't like my political standpoint to be assaulted by a half-minded twit. If you're going to start some high school drama, then keep it out of this debate. Seriously, go get an education and learn to read and write or something.

Also the little red jagged line under words? That means they are either not real words or you misspelled them. Take the hint. Now get out. :mad:

Edit: Seriously, you and gorn need to knock off the threats against my friends. Starfleet Dental is harmless. Only a complete and utter fool would take them as a threat. Also, the bank being on lockdown is the reason why your fleet is crumbling. This is why you would be a terrible leader. Only educated gentlemen and ladies are allowed to talk politics.
  • devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited September 2012
    I concur with cakeballs: could the crazy people stop posting outrageous libel in this thread. If you take a game so seriously that you are threatening people and outright lying you should seek professional psychological help. As soon as you accept the fact that you need help you can start the healing process.

Other than the above you are trolling the fleet when in fact you are to blame for your crumbling fleets. MMOs are social games and you need social skills to maintain fleets.

If you want to "dance" try a private instance like your bridge, or perhaps take it to a private channel out of game so that no one has to see you "dancing" in game again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sweetboobsnsweetboobsn Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    devian666 wrote: »
    I concur with cakeballs: could the crazy people stop posting outrageous libel in this thread. If you take a game so seriously that you are threatening people and outright lying you should seek professional psychological help. As soon as you accept the fact that you need help you can start the healing process.

Other than the above you are trolling the fleet when in fact you are to blame for your crumbling fleets. MMOs are social games and you need social skills to maintain fleets.

If you want to "dance" try a private instance like your bridge, or perhaps take it to a private channel out of game so that no one has to see you "dancing" in game again.

No sherlock, our fleet is not crumbling in fact we are the fastest growing base on the KDF side 65,000 military 62,000 engineering and 52,000 science. Where do you get your facts ...Kracker-jack-boxes? and how are you going to stop me from posting on this thread? the only healing process i need is to do you like you do us. Yes i have been successful and will continue to expose you and your fleet as imposers from eve online trying to area control Drozana. Not gonna happen bud.
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Someone please pass the popcorn, this is entertaining as heck. gornintheusa, you are just giving them what they want. YOu're inability to control your emotions has done their work for them. Yes, they are still Starfleet Dental with all the stigma that carries now in this game, but your incensed , mostly incoherent, totally grammatically incorrect, run-on diatribes against them have also had the side effect of making you look not just bad, but awful. Give it a rest.

On a side note, glad to know who Triangulum Phoenix became in these new forums. Her posts are always a laugh a minute.

But , as terrible as you have made yourself look, mister gorn guy, I doubt you will find many who disagree with you about SFDental. You could always keep posting around the forums and giving them exactly what they want. Which is basically , to get a rise out of you.

I heartily approve of you doing exactly that. Keep posting here, there and everywhere for them to continue to F^(% with you. As I said before , it's entertaining.
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lives were ruined !!!!!

Sorry just read his last post and shot milk out of my nose.

RUINED !!!!

Lives were RUINED I say.
    because of an STO Fleet, LIVES ... were ... ruined ....

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!

I'll have to check back on this thread later after work or something.
    this is some funny hyperbole.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Seeing as how fleet recruitment threads being derailed and trolled has come to my attention... and post-by-post moderation of this thread will be too time-consuming...

Starfleet Dental has a right to post in this forum which is specifically set aside for fleet communication and recruiting.

I invite Starfleet Dental to create a new thread if they want to. However this thread needs to be closed.

For your edification, I am providing the relevant portions of the PWE Community Rules and Policies here:

Flaming and/or Trolling
    You may not post content which contains insults to other users or Perfect World Entertainment Staff, are specifically made to create undue discontent on the forums, disturbances in forum threads, pick fights or otherwise promote unfriendly conversation.

Spamming
    You may not create posts which contain:
    Posting of off-topic comments, including but not limited to comments or discussions of a religious, or political nature.

Harassing Material
    You may not create posts which contain material that is repetitively insulting, defaming and/or otherwise harassing any other user and/or any PWE employee, officer and/or director.

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).
    2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.
    3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Live Long and Prosper, :)
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.