test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crystalline Ground set

scbypwrscbypwr Member Posts: 177 Arc User
edited September 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello,

I finally got the set (I know, its worthless) and upgraded it with 150 lobi while the set was equipped.

It disappeared! Nothing is left of the set, my 150 lobi is gone, and it's been three days since I filed a support ticket.

Need help from STO...am I going to get it this week?
Post edited by scbypwr on

Comments

• scbypwrscbypwr Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2012
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow... just wow. I can't think of anything to say but wow. That's just dumbfounding.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I honestly don't know what's more amazing. The fact that this happened or the fact that you actually got a response!

That's a raw deal though. It's not just the amount of money you invested that matters here. The amount of time you invested also matters. Unless you discarded the items there is no reason for the items involved to do this and lets be honest, why would you discard something you had invested so much to get in the first place?
    I need a beer.

• rohirrimrohirrim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When you trade in the 3 items + lobi you will get an blue/yellow icon (the one you see in the lobi store) that looks just like the mission items you collect on Nukara ground.

Right click on it and choose use, it will open like a lockbox and give you the set.

Took me a few to figure out as well
    12th-Feet
    Fleet Admiral Enterprise-D
  • scbypwrscbypwr Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thank you for the responses. Since the initial ticket..I have filed two more. These were answered in less than four days which is the time it took for the original to be answered.

For my issue...I had the set equipped on my toon when I attempted to purchase the upgrade from the Lobi store.

When the upgrade was purchased, the 150 lobi was taken, the set pieces were removed from my toon, and nothing appeared in my hold or bank slots.

The replies from the two additional tickets was that the issue has been escalated to the next level.

I hear this ground set is horrible...I just wanted to roll around nukara in 'some' kind of style...:D

We will see what happens!