test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifer Gold - Stipends?

evilresistance1evilresistance1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Academy
Prior to PWE taking over, Lifers were getting monthly cpoint stipends. We had assumed they were just going to give us Zen stipends instead.

Was that removed, or what? If it was not removed, then I need about 3 months of ZEN stipends given to me.
Post edited by evilresistance1 on

Comments

• gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just got mine today
  • tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Did you check in game to make sure you have it? The only Zen that will show in your PWE account info is Zen you haven't assigned to a game yet, and STO's stipend is directly assigned to STO.
  • evilresistance1evilresistance1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    tangolight wrote: »
    Did you check in game to make sure you have it? The only Zen that will show in your PWE account info is Zen you haven't assigned to a game yet, and STO's stipend is directly assigned to STO.

Never received a stipend since PWE. I got my Lifer during the last lifer sale prior to PWE taking over, which was about two months prior to PWE taking over, after that I stopped getting my stipends.
  • dfawkesdfawkes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Something is definitely up evilresistance1, get a Support Ticket submitted. I can't speak for everyone, but I've been getting mine on the same day monthly that I always have. No doubt something didn't go entirely as planned in the switch-over so get it reported and hopefully they'll get you sorted :)
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Every so now and often threads like these appear, and the same response comes up every time (By whoever employee replies), (simplified by me):

"Our system says you've recived it, now stop bothering us".

Personally I know I am missing at least two stipends (from before the Zen change), perhaps more, but I've stopped trying to get them to fix it.

Sorry man... I wouldn bet on it being fixed, but you might want to wait a few days... sometimes they are late-late.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    dfawkes wrote: »
    I can't speak for everyone, but I've been getting mine on the same day monthly that I always have.

Pretty much the same story here...I watch my acct like a hawk over the Cstore pts/Zen, and have always recieved it same day, usually within the same 2-3 hr time block even.
    Donno...
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Prior to PWE taking over, Lifers were getting monthly cpoint stipends. We had assumed they were just going to give us Zen stipends instead.
    Now this is factually incorrect, as the the Stipends didn't start until the last week of November of last year (which was after the PWE merger) And as a Lifer, I have been receiving my monthly Zen Stipend without issue...
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Was that removed, or what? If it was not removed, then I need about 3 months of ZEN stipends given to me.
    The first Stipend started in December, 1 month prior to FTP starting in January and about 7 months after PWE purchased Cryptic.

Since the forum change in June the Stipend goes directly to your C-Store balance rather then showing up on your Account page. Prior to the forum change it would show-up on your Account page, though. The only way to confirm the Stipend now is to actually pay attention to your C-Store balance and notice what you're buying and what's being added.

As for myself, my Stipend always comes around the 29th of the month. It appears in the late afternoon. I have not missed one yet, and I was one of the lucky few who managed to get 2 Stipends in December.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think a huge part of the problem here is there is no 'Hey, you've received your Stipend - Enjoy!' message. Make it so Cryptic!

thecosmic1 wrote: »
    As for myself, my Stipend always comes around the 29th of the month. It appears in the late afternoon. I have not missed one yet, and I was one of the lucky few who managed to get 2 Stipends in December.
    I remember this, I got very confused that month...
  • rohirrimrohirrim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have made an Excel sheet that keeps tracks of my C-Points (Zen).

There I have how much Zen I have bought, a formula that calculates my stipend based on the date I 1st got my stipend and todays date and shows the total amount of Zen (bought + total stipend).

In addition I also keep track on how many Zen I have spent and it automatically tells me how many "free" Zen I have left before it starts to use the Zen I have bought (was good when STO and CO shared the bought C-Points pool before the last Cryptic/PWE system merge).
    12th-Feet
    Fleet Admiral Enterprise-D
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As stated already. A way of tracking your transactions within the game would solve the issue. What will it take to actually get a old of my entire account history of purchases for the C-Store, how many CP/ZEN bought, CP Gift cards, stipends, and what I have spent and on what? It's not like Cryptic/PWE provides a receipt for everything I purchase in their store but they actually should!
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    jcsww wrote: »
    As stated already. A way of tracking your transactions within the game would solve the issue. What will it take to actually get a old of my entire account history of purchases for the C-Store, how many CP/ZEN bought, CP Gift cards, stipends, and what I have spent and on what? It's not like Cryptic/PWE provides a receipt for everything I purchase in their store but they actually should!
    You'll never seen an entire account history now, because it's divided between 2 different companies. In case no one realized this now, you no longer buy CP/Zen from Cryptic. You buy them directly from PW. 0% of the profits from Zen/C-Store sales go to Cryptic now. Cryptic is simply given an operating budget and PW takes all the profits - as they should.

A best case scenario would be that PW starts giving the Gold members their Stipend, rather then Cryptic doing it. The Stipend would go into your Wallet and each month you could transfer it to whichever game you preferred. And since the Wallet keeps track of every one of your transactions you'll always be able to trace Stipends and Zen purchases - but not expenditures or C-Store purchases.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • losoballosobal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Still, it'd be useful to know when it should post. Been a lifer since the beginning of the game, but I have no idea on what day my 'billing' would otherwise post.