test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tactical Odyssey Setup always GG * Noob Kicking

Comments

• trueprom3theustrueprom3theus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    This game is an entertainment activity, and a fun one. So why not just enjoy?

that's a true statement many of us forget in the heat of argument. And it's valid both ways, the person that posts and doesn't understand he/she may be wrong and the persons that posts in reply and gets annoyed because the original poster doesn't want to listen.
    Hear! Sons of Kahless
    Hear! Daughters too.
    The blood of battle washes clean.
    The Warrior brave and true.
    We fight, we love, and then we kill...
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Except that I never claimed any such thing. Your fantasies notwithstanding.

I gaurantee if we were to take a poll, your cruiser thread would be read as such by almost everyone.

Reference my fantasies, i make them a reality. The amount of times i've turn you into a smouldering boulder in ques, i could make a screen grab coolage of it :)
  • mettlemickymettlemicky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wow, soooo much "I have a bigger **** that you" going on !!!!

To the OP, people in this thread simply have just said that your build IN THEIR EYES could be tweeked and made more optimal is all.

Granted some folk could use lessons in tact when it comes to advice.

Overall I have now come to expect a beating of a few, grown thicker skin and realised that most of what is said is banter nothing else.

Im just the same as most posters, I think think some folk who post on the forums are dicks, but I just rise above it and take it for what it is...... FUN BANTER

Your build if it works for you, then good job enjoy it and have fun.

That is all, carry on..
    Tex says...... hey :)
  • bobtheyakbobtheyak Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ahhh nostalgia. Reminds me of the good old days when we had 40 page troll wars with no moderator intervention. Let's keep it going, guys! HULLARIOUS!
  • tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~syberghost
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas
  • criminiuscriminius Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~syberghost

Few options for NAZ

A) Gets banned

C) I hold naz's arms before he does A/B
    D) Counts to ten and moves on

Raph bring out the popcon!
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi,

This thread has now most definitely run its course, and isn?t providing any civilized discussion, so due to this as well as the high number of flaming/trolling posts, I'm closing this thread down.

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Cheers, :)

syberghost
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
This discussion has been closed.