test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's This Level 10 Rubbish???

hcd01hcd01 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2012 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
My Character is well over level 10 (about 45 or so)

What's going on???
Post edited by hcd01 on

Comments

• speedofheatspeedofheat Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It seems that you have to "add" your characters ... of course:

1) this is never explained, e.g. how to do it

2) none of my characters are showing as available... (e.g. no characters to add)
    y3m-yM6W2jBAA7NpYi95PewTOHD9vSNpFGl3huKvuKsGif7jH9lBSYRtnx-AxOUzQw00u0SrjnMeAt0McFsPmCC2FoawxgX3ZON4Ork7H39MCRYsgBUn0QYSADDqYpB6wB5twq-_jNOp7AdrNeItQjiXChE9kwGvBsqc-vTz7oj3YM?width=660&height=198&cropmode=none
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Even if you were able to purchase Zen it seems there's currently no way to transfer any amount of Zen from your "wallet" to STO! When attempting to transfer Zen to STO there's no server(s) to select (just a "No characters" option) so the transfer cannot be completed!

This is just a completely massive failure from PWE!
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014
  • srspellssrspells Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    works for me, but then again I submitted a support ticket.
    -Spells
    || Open Door Policy ||
    | Dues Ex Mechina |
    Fleet Leader
  • pyrophilepyrophile Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've got the same problem, and have two characters at level 50.
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I made a new character and then it started working fine for me.
  • antithesis666antithesis666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So does a character actually have to be level 10. I just started, but I wanted to add some character slots. I got a perfect word card to add to the game and got the same message. I dont really want to wait until I'm level ten.
  • elkabong31001elkabong31001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i tried for two weeks to figure this problem out with no luck :( support ticket page was blank, no help from the perfect world forums, and cryptic help ignored my angry ranting. finally i clicked on an sto forum page and found this thread. i wanted to post my complaint here and it prompted me to sign in to perfect world, so i did. it then asked if i wanted to link my accounts and i said yes. now i have no problems buying zen. i see this as a massive failure of sto, perfect world and cryptic to link the systems together. so for all of you itching to shovel money into those companies, link the accounts first.

p.s. to perfectworld.com, you need to inform the public about this problem. a notice of some kind to let people know. there is nothing anywhere that told me to link the accounts.

p.p.s. to perfectworld.com FIX YOUR SUPPORT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  • elkabong31001elkabong31001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    link the perfect world and cryptic accounts, forgot to mention that
  • bhakti76bhakti76 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Same problem here and still no solution, support call it... a bug and that's it ?
    I tried several nav, cleaned the cash, attempt to log when STO's running, create a new toon... etc... nothing seems working, still the level 10 TRIBBLE.
    Good sides for me : i'm a lifer, i can play and i can't buy Zen so i save my money.
    Bad sides for PWE/Cryptic !
  • zabonamzabonam Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hcd01 wrote: »
    My Character is well over level 10 (about 45 or so)

What's going on???

Got this problem as well. Accounts have been linked too. Not a happy camper. :mad:
  • devon617devon617 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Was so much easier and straight-forward with C-Points before. I never seen a company make it so difficult and compicated to spend money with them. I went through the whole "create another account" thing for their website, now i get the Level 10 nonsense, and can't even select a way to even give them my money to buy what I want.

I have three level 50 characters. So I have to add my toons to a list somewhere? Fine.

What do you know? Can't find anywhere to do that. Surely it would be right by the nonsense messsage about my non-level 10 message.

Wrong again. Would make too much sense, I guess.