test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Rampage PvE Event - August 22nd - 2 Timeslots (BST and PDT/EDT)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Greetings Warriors!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Klingon Rampage PvE event for this coming Wednesday.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm BST/ noon PDT/ 3pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet on First City, in the great hall. From there, we will vie for glory as we team up and complete various events that will award Fleet Marks. Feel free to come on your KDF character of any class or in any ship. We'll try and make as many teams as possible and battle for one full hour. Please join the KDFassistance channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join KDFassistance

If you can't make it Wednesday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions, PvP etc.).

Hope to see many of you Wednesday!

Qapla'!

Bran'don }}}:-)
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Time to deploy the Illusion... 'oH DIchDaq taH QaQ jaj Daq Hegh...

chu' jagh! maH DIchDaq jey chaH! baH chah, naQ ghomHa'!
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hmmm, nice.
    I'll be there.
    Any idea what instance would be best ? The last event was hard to find peeps, took an hour to find the instance where everyone was at.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Hmmm, nice.
    I'll be there.
    Any idea what instance would be best ? The last event was hard to find peeps, took an hour to find the instance where everyone was at.

I'll be announcing it in the KDFassitance channel as it depends on what instance has the fewest amount of players in it at that time; make sure to tune in there }}}:-)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sounds awesome. Wish I could make it but will be on vacation. :(
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    aile41aile41 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ill try to be there, ill even bring my arms...........ask brandon, he may/may not know/remember. :D
    I am Omega, resistance is stupidy workable.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    aile41 wrote: »
    ill try to be there, ill even bring my arms...........ask brandon, he may/may not know/remember. :D

YA ! And if there's any waiting around for the ship missions we can always do some PvP in the combat arena.
    :D
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I will be there
  • Options
    jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sadly will be working.

:(
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'll make sure to be there... I wanna hopefully see PWE make some decisions so that our KDF earned dilithium is going towards KDF content either it be ships/other c-store items or missions...

Let the rampage begin... when it starts that is... but not like I don't rampage around anyways :)
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Will do my best to be there and will post in the Fleet site Reavers forum, Thanks! Looking forward to it... Q'Pla!
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • Options
    startuxstartux Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I might be able to make the 5pm one :)
  • Options
    praghaspraghas Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am going to do my best to attend, posted the event on the fleet's event page.
    Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Could you please try to use the same channel for events? It's not easy to manage the number of channels and tabs I have now. Redalert, partytime, and now another one? Furthermore, I already have my own subscriptions. Please. :D
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    carmenaracarmenara Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wednesday is a great day to die!

The Cardassian (Mirror Universe) Foreign Legion shall endeavour to bring some angry birds of prey to the battlefield. Sadly due to the current lockbox economy crash we cannot field any of the politically correct Galor class so we will visit Hertz Ship Rentals at Qo'nos instead :D

Will we have some Starfleet teacups and saucers to bring home as trophies for our starbase ?:D

Ps. I can have flight recorders standing by, to capture the glorious battle in all youtube glory for the benefit of future generations of warriors. (or just to show off in the Great Hall later)
    STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
  • Options
    dudeman32569dudeman32569 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Klingon PvE event...

lolololololololol
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I can make the first event. 8pm is a good time for me.

Haven't had chance to go to one of these big gatherings before. I just hope my brand new Klingon doesn't suffer sreious lag in the First City, as he suffered last night.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    grylak wrote: »
    I can make the first event. 8pm is a good time for me.

Haven't had chance to go to one of these big gatherings before. I just hope my brand new Klingon doesn't suffer sreious lag in the First City, as he suffered last night.

He'll be fine once the shrink wrap comes off :D
    STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My Klink's bat'leth is stuck in the bathroom stall door - I knew I should have used the handicapped stall - so i won't be able to make it. :(
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    carmenara wrote: »
    He'll be fine once the shrink wrap comes off :D

It's the twisty ties that do him in. His D'k tahg can't cut through them.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • Options
    walkincrowwalkincrow Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I will be there. :D

Qapla' !
  • Options
    praghaspraghas Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    They should post this in the news section of the website, everyone I have talked to hasn't even heard of it...
    Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
  • Options
    thorodalthorodal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Will try to be there.

P.S.:

@Brandon:
    I know, a bit off-topic, but have you got feedback on the fix for the KDF marauding reward boff so s/he will be editable again yet? According to this post they are working on it for eight(!!!) months now...
  • Options
    qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hope to be there.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The BST timeslot of the event begins in just 1 hour! See all you warriors on Qo'noS then! }}}:-) Qapla'!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Logging in now brothers!
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• Options
    sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, I is in instace #3 standing amongst the High Council...
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
  • Options
    synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm there in instance #2 now.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Glorious battle to be had!

(Remember to kill the Mugato in CI for extra 7 FMs) :)

Event concluded. Now who's coming for a second round?

My Youtube Channel
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I should be back for the 8pm my time "EST" :) in a lil under 3 hours.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The PDT/ EDT timeslot of the event begins in just 30 min! See all you warriors on Qo'noS then! }}}:-) Qapla'!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.