Options

convince me to play KDF

13»

Comments

• Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Also forgot 'liberate', and schedule torture session.
    ...er, I meant interrogation session

Yeah...I forgot about the execute :P

But The torture missions are listed under interrogate, which feds also have...even though they use pillows and speeches for interrogation techniques.

You won't be short of cash KDF side when you run many Marauder missions.

I don't like playing fed thanks to the blue UI and the lack of missions where I get to take other people's stuff.

Also, if you get a carrier, get the advanced Orion slavers (if you purchase an Orion ship for the Zstore). These will steal EC, commodities, and contraband from targets, as well as adding to your pew pew.

____
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah...I forgot about the execute :P

But The torture missions are listed under interrogate, which feds also have...even though they use pillows and speeches for interrogation techniques.

You won't be short of cash KDF side when you run many Marauder missions.

I don't like playing fed thanks to the blue UI and the lack of missions where I get to take other people's stuff.

Also, if you get a carrier, get the advanced Orion slavers (if you purchase an Orion ship for the Zstore). These will steal EC, commodities, and contraband from targets, as well as adding to your pew pew.

____

Never done one fed side, do they require a doctor and med supplies for the doff missions, or just tribble handlers and pillow feather retrievers.

Inquiring minds want to know.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Never done one fed side, do they require a doctor and med supplies for the doff missions, or just tribble handlers and pillow feather retrievers.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I've only seen them a few times on Fed side, and as is par for Federation...I never have any prisoners when they do. :rolleyes:

Doctors aren't needed. The most serious trauma inflicted from Federation interrogation is usually depression or boredom.

Also, Federation doesn't use feather pillows....they use some synthetic hypo-allergenic kinetic dampening foam.. Feathers come from living things, and you know how Feds are about things like that. They would rather study and analyze the feathers.

___
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Federation has counseling.

KDF has challenges and executions.

:D
    edited August 2012
    Dilithium grinding is pretty much unnecessary for KDF if you PvP because you get dilithium for just playing each type of PvP, you get dilithium for winning each type of PvP, you get dilithium for killing players, you get dilithium for getting killed, you get dilithium for killing non-player ships, and you get dilithium for killing turrets. Combine that with doing a bit of doffing to get contraband for the 2000 dilithium turn-in and you're pretty much set.
  • Options
    jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    regarding DOff missions, I have to admit, KDF needs bigger brigs...
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • Options
    aurigas7aurigas7 Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Why should I convince anybody to play KDF ? Do Starbase blockade on fed side, usually 10-14 freighters saved. Same mission on KDF side: 16-18 freigters saved.
    I'd say KDF is good as it is. No need for more players. Thank you.
    Vorcha_forward.jpg
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OP, First try to convince me why I should think about playing my fed again.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    OP, First try to convince me why I should think about playing my fed again.

This. ^^ The ten minutes I spent on DS9 yesterday before beaming out was more than enough Fed chat. Anywhere Feds reside is a cesspool of stupidity.
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    kattarnkattarn Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'll go along with everything that's been said here and add... going in to one of the Deep Space Encounters that's populated by Klingon ships (say in Regulus, for instance)... hanging around in there just flying in circles... and watch Fed ships come at you and try to fire on you. Then enjoy there obvious confusion when nothing happens! :D

ROFLMAO... man... that NEVER gets old heheheheh...:P
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • Options
    kilemorgankilemorgan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Honestly, it isn't the players who should be convincing you to play anything.

You should because you want to.

Also

Cryptic should be trying to convince you to play a Klingon.

My 4 cents.
  • Options
    bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lomax6996 wrote: »
    I'll go along with everything that's been said here and add... going in to one of the Deep Space Encounters that's populated by Klingon ships (say in Regulus, for instance)... hanging around in there just flying in circles... and watch Fed ships come at you and try to fire on you. Then enjoy there obvious confusion when nothing happens! :D

ROFLMAO... man... that NEVER gets old heheheheh...:P

Decloaking and dropping mines. That's always great fun.
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe if they give us real bat'leths instead of those fisher price ones that do a smidgeon of damage compared to other weapons in the game they will see more KDF on the KDF side since majority of our races do more damage with melee weapons :) Although many great races for away teams/ground a lot of players do not understand the game mechanics behind those passives to enjoy them content aside there are little things that can be done to get more players over its mostly about getting things more popular and education of what advantages the KDF has that are rarely ever taken advantage of :)