test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapons stop working.

voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It's a problem that's been going on for weeks now, it mostly happns in STFs but I've seen it in Kerrat and PvP matches. I'll be shooting the enemies and I'm not sure hwo it happens but a weapon may stop working. There will be a silvery outline to the weapon icon like when you press it, but it just stays there and the weapon doesn't fire. If I'm killed or go back to sector space it gets fixed, but there's nothing to stop it from happening again when I go back into battle. It gets really annoying in STFs when my DHCs stop working, or my DBB becuase then I can't use beam overload.
I ask nothing but that you remember me.
Post edited by voporak on

Comments

• Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've had the problem as well in PvP.

I'm also having ground problems. I picked up a Phaser Sniper Rifle XI Rare.

But the game keeps switching it out of my primary weapon slot and when I reselect it, it refuses to uses the secondary fire...you know the sniper shot. It's becoming extremely troublesome, and this is in PvE.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This problem has already been fixed on Tribble. Question is when is that chance coming to the Hollodeck? I'm guessing it'll be either the next patch or the one after.