test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devs, why did you make the NX equal to the Neghvar?

philo5oraptorphilo5oraptor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
In some of the first missions you play as a Fed you fight the highest level KDF ships like the Vorcha and Neghvar. Either you disagree with the way you made your own game, or this means that the Miranda/NX/TOS con/Oberth is equal to those ships.
Post edited by philo5oraptor on

Comments

• disposeableh3r0disposeableh3r0 Member Posts: 1,927 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    uhh hactualy they are equal to you. the enemy ships never actualy change they just get stronger as you level. It has always been this way.
    As a time traveller, Am I supposed to pack underwear or underwhen?

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abraham Lincoln

Occidere populo et effercio confractus
  • captain4mericacaptain4merica Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You expect Cryptic to actually design the game in a way that makes sense? Your bad.
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You expect Cryptic to actually design the game in a way that makes sense? Your bad.

you love to insult ppl dont ya?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • sp4cecomm4ndersp4cecomm4nder Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    uhh hactualy they are equal to you. the enemy ships never actualy change they just get stronger as you level. It has always been this way.
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    Or maybe the numbers are fudged a bit for the NPC's so that you have a chance to be the hero. ;)

I guess there should be a T5 NX in the fleet store then. If you can kill Neghvar's in an NX at T1 they why shouldnt you be able to do the same at T5?
    daan2006 wrote: »
    you love to insult ppl dont ya?

I saw no insult. Maybe you do not understand what that word means.
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At low levels, you can also slap Borg to death.

This doesn't work as well at higher levels.
    I guess there should be a T5 NX in the fleet store then. If you can kill Neghvar's in an NX at T1 they why shouldnt you be able to do the same at T5?

I saw no insult. Maybe you do not understand what that word means.

maybe not to you but me and other see it that way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • philo5oraptorphilo5oraptor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    maybe not to you but me and other see it that way

The fact that you presume to put your words in other people's mouths is an insult to those people, since they did not give you permission to speak for them.
    edited August 2012
    The fact that you presume to put your words in other people's mouths is an insult to those people, since they did not give you permission to speak for them.

you dont know who i am talking about i could be talking about ppl in my fleet my home now whos presume tomuch?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • arcademasterarcademaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Will people ever understand that a game has to make certain concessions? I guess not.
  • j4mes1pic4rdj4mes1pic4rd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    you dont know who i am talking about i could be talking about ppl in my fleet my home now whos presume tomuch?????

Please enlighten us then: exactly who did you ask for their permission before making you post? Just because you live with someone or are in the same fleet with someone does not mean they have given you permission to speak for them. Again, who did you ask in the short time between Captain America making his post and you calling it an insult and saying other people agreed with you?
    edited August 2012
    Please enlighten us then: exactly who did you ask for their permission before making you post? Just because you live with someone or are in the same fleet with someone does not mean they have given you permission to speak for them. Again, who did you ask in the short time between Captain America making his post and you calling it an insult and saying other people agreed with you?

you ppl are soooooooo funny

btw dont think you know how many live with me or ever will like ever will i tell you who told me i can speak for them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • j4mes1pic4rdj4mes1pic4rd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012

So you did not ask anyone for their permission before putting your words in their mouth?
  • kimmerakimmera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The answer is simple. Not all enemy vessels are fitted identically.

The KDF have been shown in canon to reuse hulls a LOT more than the Feds do. Kingon culture is much more traditionalist than human culture, which tends to favor individualism and innovation.

Thus the Klingons reuse hulls and hull patterns while Fed architects abandon theirs out of vanity.

In the T1 NX, you are facing older Klingon vessels. Later on in your career you are facing much more advanced vessels that just happen to be using the same hull patterns out of tradition.

It is as simple as that.
  • jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2012

And your arguing on the internet. YOUR SO AWESOME! :rolleyes:
    edited August 2012
    So you did not ask anyone for their permission before putting your words in their mouth?

news flash your not my mom or dad and i dont have to tell you TRIBBLE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited August 2012

Obviously not, which is very insulting.
    edited August 2012
    And your arguing on the internet. YOUR SO AWESOME! :rolleyes:

tyvm :) i try to be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited August 2012
    news flash your not my mom or dad and i dont have to tell you TRIBBLE

One minute your calling someone else insulting, then you turn around and make a post like this the next. Pot, meet kettle ;)
    edited August 2012
    Obviously not, which is very insulting.

oh ya like i have to ask my wife can i tell thes ppl on the forums what you said honey lmao try again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited August 2012
    One minute your calling someone else insulting, then you turn around and make a post like this the next. Pot, meet kettle ;)

The hypocrisy is strong with this one :D
    edited August 2012

how is that insulting thats just saying i dont have to tell you any thing now had i said i dont have to tell your stupid A$$ any thing that would have been insulting now me saying your not my mom or dad and i dont have to tell you TRIBBLE tell me how thats insulting?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how is that insulting thats just saying i dont have to tell you any thing now had i said i dont have to tell your stupid A$$ any thing that would have been insulting now me saying your not my mom or dad and i dont have to tell you TRIBBLE tell me how thats insulting?

The definition of "insult" is:
    to treat or speak to insolently or with contemptuous rudeness; affront.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insult?s=t

And "I dont have to tell you TRIBBLE" is definitely rude:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rude?s=t
    edited August 2012

lmao your tooooo funnny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited August 2012
    lmao your tooooo funnny

I'm glad you think me proving you wrong is funny, because I think its funny too :D
    edited August 2012
    I'm glad you think me proving you wrong is funny, because I think its funny too :D

being rude is far from i insulted some one now that you want to say i was rude then the one i said insulted you was rude then to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited August 2012
    being rude is far from i insulted some one now that you want to say i was rude then the one i said insulted you was rude then to

You must not have read the definition of "insult", because it is to speak to someone in a rude way. Therefore if you speak to someone in a rude way, you are insulting them.
    edited August 2012
    You must not have read the definition of "insult", because it is to speak to someone in a rude way. Therefore if you speak to someone in a rude way, you are insulting them.

then you need to look up the definition of the word Rude

btw i can keep this up all day can ya? i have no life or job so i say again i can keep this up all day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    edited August 2012
    then you need to look up the definition of the word Rude

I did; I actually posted links to both definitions in my earlier post. I guess you missed them.
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    this turned from a thread about bitchin about timeframe ships fighting each other because of the game engine to details and specifics about insults? No wonder the server isn't back up yet.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
This discussion has been closed.