test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transwarp To Starbase

chaddy18chaddy18 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Our fleet has now completed the transwarp gate. Others have the option to transwarp to starbase were as I don't. Bugged? Or am I missing something?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• goonkillergoonkiller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have the same problem :/
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    have your fleet leaders check to see if they have the permission set to allow that.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • chaddy18chaddy18 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    have your fleet leaders check to see if they have the permission set to allow that.

Permission to use the transwarp power?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Nevermind, I double checked and there isn't a permission for that.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • switchngcswitchngc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have a different problem, but similar enough I thought I'd post here rather than starting a new thread (Ticket # 1,375,999). Every time I Transwarp to the Fleet Starbase System, when I leave the system I am not in Eta Eridani, but in the location I just transwarped from (for instance I Transwarp from DS9, do the Officer of the Watch Daily, leave the system, and am back in orbit around DS9 (with all my Transwarps still on cooldown most of the time). It either needs to actually send you to the location so that when you leave the system you are in Eta Eridani, or it needs to not share cooldowns with the other transwarps.
  • enyfeostoenyfeosto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I also have this issue. I have written a Bug Report.

I have 3 Fed Toons in the same fleet. A Tac, Sci and Eng.
    The Tac does not have the option to transwarp to DS9 (Reported about 8 Months ago) or Fleet Starbase System.

My other toons have both options

All toons are Federation Ambassadors and part of the same fleet and we have a transwarp gate.
    I have tried leaving ahd rejoining the fleet and nothing changes.

Character Affected enyfeo hewafoca@enyfeo

Enyfeo
  • goonkillergoonkiller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Will there be any Dev reply to try and solve this problem? I really do hate traveling to it manually... :confused:
  • maltinpolarmaltinpolar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    switchngc wrote: »
    I have a different problem. [...] Every time I Transwarp to the Fleet Starbase System, when I leave the system I am not in Eta Eridani, but in the location I just transwarped from.

Same problem here. I certainly hope it's a bug and not a game design thing. Otherwise, what would be the point of having your own transwarp gate if you can't use it as a shorcut?