test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Second Wave Bugs

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok seriously, when are you planning on FINALLY fixing once and for all that ridiculous bug of Second Wave not being able to be turned in because it says you haven't done it?

It was ridiculously annoying the first time around, then it was patched, that lasted all of a week and it still craps out at the end of the mission saying you havent done it and to go start it. I have just had this fail 3 times in a row...

For something that was supposed to be patched and fixed I would consider that a fail in that column and a joke. After all these months I would expect that initial patch to have held it but it hasn't.

Can we PLEASE get this mission fixed once and for all!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• burkey0307burkey0307 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Mission still bugged. Just finished it 10 minutes ago, only to have the game tell me to restart the mission again.
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yeah it's not like they haven't been told over and over (Personal experience there) but it's like they don't give a damn anymore...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • optimistprymeoptimistpryme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wish I knew about this before... to confirm, I just did this whole mission, hit the bug, dropped and retried two different times... for a total of THREE play throughs... to have it always act like you haven't done a thing. It has you plot a course for Bajor, you fly to Bajor... I even tried to beam down to the Bajor surface (which for some reason had to patch literally 80 files), to not have anything trigger, beam back up to have 7-10 more files patch... nothing... mission is non-completable... wtf! I've almost gotten a full level (from 45-46) alone just from redoing this mission... I can literally do it with my eyes closed (minus the random NPCs you have to talk to for the holosuite reservation and/or the bottle of Bajoran wine)! :mad:

PS - Until they confirm a solid fix for this, I'd recommend skipping. But ARGH, I just noticed something on the next episode after this... I'm a SUCKER for sets in any MMO... the reward option for the next one points out that the reward auto rifle from Second Wave is PART OF THE FREAKIN SET... WTF! NOOOOO! :(
  • rileyaustin1980rileyaustin1980 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wow!!! Thought it was just me that was having problems with this mission. Things are still acting up. Forces you to exit to Bajor at the end. Then nothing. You don't get anything. I have done this mission 3 times. Thought it was something I was doing. Glad to hear that it wasn't. When are they going to fix this?