test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't access Lore teminals at Klingon Academy

dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ticket# 1,367,077

Since Season 6 launched I cannot access either Lore terminal at the Klingon Academy.
They show the gears above them, but when I get close, the gears go away and no 'access terminal' box comes up. So far it's been 1,920 Dilithium and a handful of datachips lost because I can't finish the mission(s). Please get this fixed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This was bugged on Tribble test server, reported there and nothing was done to fix it.
    And it's been reported on Holodeck several times, not even a Dev response that I'm aware of.
    As long as it works right for the Feds, it's not a big deal...:rolleyes:
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This was bugged on Tribble test server, reported there and nothing was done to fix it.
    And it's been reported on Holodeck several times, not even a Dev response that I'm aware of.
    As long as it works right for the Feds, it's not a big deal...:rolleyes:

Sad, but true...:(
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hmm. First time I accessed my KDF since the S6 kickoff to check things out. Same problem here.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, I just tried it and got the same epic fail.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    inexpugnabilisinexpugnabilis Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Seriously, Cryptic/PWE/whichever identity is dominant ATM, you ignore a known Tribble bug, let it go live on Holodeck and then ignore it there for four days? Could you at least PRETEND to care? Could you at least pretend to be pretending to act like (gasp!) professionals? :rolleyes:
    _______this line is here because Imperfect World's forum can't separate the signature from the post_______

Cryptic's professionalism
  • Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Considering that the first Featured Special of the starbase construction system uses TONS of dilithium, you may want to consider giving EVERY KDF CHARACTER a refund of dilithium that should have been easily handled in the Lore series since the advent of S6 until you get this fixed. This is BS.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Patch on 7/19 did nothing for the Lore terminals on KDF side. It'd be nice for this to get fixed. You guys done TRIBBLE out new lock boxes yet? Maybe you could fix real problems now?

Can't even drop one of the missions either.

Now out 3,360 Dilithium per Klingon toon.
  • Options
    kimmerakimmera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It would be nice if they could at least acknowledge this. And the Second Wave bug....
  • Options
    attizzattizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    One week gone and still no fix. You guys worked on the academies, but the bug was not included. I hope you will do it before the next special project is started, because my dilithium is very low now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
  • Options
    adjournonadjournon Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I too would like to hear someone in authority at least acknowledge the existence of this bug. This is really TRIBBLE up my leveling for my alt-klingon character. My problem is the same as everyone else is reporting here. Klingon Lore mission cannot be dropped, consoles have indicator lights but they cannot be interacted with. Dilithium, Datachips, and XP that could be gained from those missions are lost and we are being screwed.

STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
  • Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same problem here.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    All KDF players should get a refund on all the dilithium they should have earned while this bug is happening but since you can convert dilithium into Zen that probably won't happen
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Happy July 23rd!
    Every Klingon toon is now out (up to) 5,280 Dilthium cause of this stupid bug.
  • Options
    bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We got Worf hair and a Worf sash though. That's definitely well worth the loss in dilithium. Wheeeee!
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2012
    Hi Captains,

The team is working on a fix for this and hopes to have it in a patch very soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    philo5oraptorphilo5oraptor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi Captains,

The team is working on a fix for this and hopes to have it in a patch very soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Very soon would have been a few days after season 6 launched. A couple of weeks after is very late.
  • Options
    trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Very soon would have been a few days after season 6 launched. A couple of weeks after is very late.
    Just be glad it's being fixed now. No sense berating them for what should have been.
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • Options
    commodoreshrvkcommodoreshrvk Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

While they are fixing things at the Academy and for the Klingon side how about:
    • Fixing the bug where sometimes when you beam to the First City from the Academy you wind up beaming to the spacedock.
    • The overall lagginiess that has arisen on both the Klingon Academy and the First City with the season 6 launch (they are both way more laggy than ESD)
  • Options
    philo5oraptorphilo5oraptor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    trek21 wrote: »
    Just be glad it's being fixed now. No sense berating them for what should have been.

My post was not "berating" anyone, it was simply stating the truth. Having said that, if we act like its all fine and dandy that they took this long to fix this, why would they be in any hurry in the future?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    While they are fixing things at the Academy and for the Klingon side how about:
    • Fixing the bug where sometimes when you beam to the First City from the Academy you wind up beaming to the spacedock.
    • The overall lagginiess that has arisen on both the Klingon Academy and the First City with the season 6 launch (they are both way more laggy than ESD)

I've beamed to First City from the Shipyard and ended up at...the Shipyard.
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Your bravery coming here is noted. Thank you for the communication.

Qapla'
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
  • Options
    aaetiusaaetius Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I hope soon, I would be ok for an emergency server crash to fix this asap.
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is why I hate multiple threads on the same subject.

A fix got released to tribble in the latest patch. Should be coming down I would think with the next holodeck patch.

I linked to it in another thread about the lore missions. Sorry I missed this one.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Patch for 7/26: "The consoles for the Klingon Lore missions have been reactivated."

Sounds so simple doesn't it! :rolleyes:
    Wish it had been fixed before it got to Holodeck. Guess I shouldn't hold my breath about getting the 6,240 Dilithium and the 13-26 Datachips I'm out because the terminals were 'deactivated'. :mad:
  • Options
    awolfe59awolfe59 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Guess I shouldn't hold my breath about getting the 6,240 Dilithium and the 13-26 Datachips I'm out because the terminals were 'deactivated'. :mad:
    Only if you don't need oxygen. We already know that PWE doesn't think we need free dilithium.