test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

you guys finaly did it broke the que

sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
I am un able to find it because too man silver on when sytem is full gold loads first then silver if full a gold comes off sillver gets bumped paying customers should be able play new content first not hoard rhe server with silver

there needs to be a seperate server for silver for the pve que this should solve crashing issue
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    While I admit that I was for a similar solution in the beginning, I for one have grown happy about my silver fleet members (Despite the fact that they are a minority), and would'n want to go without them... I mean, I am sure we can, but I really prefer not to.

I'd prefer we stay on the same server, and instead of dividing us.

While I have not experienced the issues you are describing, the preferable solution to it, would be for Cryptic to get their server farm under control, and add more power to the masses.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    dariusmajeredariusmajere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have not had any issues logging into STO, Even the usual TRIBBLE on launch of season 6 maybe 20-30 mins of server overload then I was in. My wifes account got on as well. Now My account is lifetime and hers is gold. But I have plenty of friends who are Silver that are not getting hit with the que full issue anymore. Not sure why you still are.
    Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
    Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
    Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
    [SIGPIC]http://massivechaos.enjin.com/[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh look another thread about how Silvers are bad and take everything away from you. We are all gamers many silvers spend as much if not more on c-points than monthly subscribers. The problem is not that there are too many silvers, the fact is Cryptic/PWE needs to really sort out their servers, increase them for all gamers not just gold. Re-invest into the game we have invested in, whether it be gold/lifetime subscriptions or c-points/zen from gold and silver players.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    laytinlaytin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh look another thread about how Silvers are bad and take everything away from you. We are all gamers many silvers spend as much if not more on c-points than monthly subscribers. The problem is not that there are too many silvers, the fact is Cryptic/PWE needs to really sort out their servers, increase them for all gamers not just gold. Re-invest into the game we have invested in, whether it be gold/lifetime subscriptions or c-points/zen from gold and silver players.

Agreed. It's been F2P for what, 6 months now? Really this is the same argument that used to be used with lifers v. monthly subscribers. The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess.

I do agree that the queuing system needs serious work though, and has for awhile.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't remember we ever had this much "hate" Monthlies and LTS's in between.

As I said, I was never found of the F2P model, but I don't blame the silvers... I blame Cryptic.

It's here, and I like that we are all on the same server... Thats how it should remain... Install more servers in the rack, add more cables and bandwidth, Put a fresh hampster into the PSU and more mugs in the office...

Cryptic is to blame... Not the silvers.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I for one am glad to have silvers here, for one I had to go from Gold to Silver due to financial reasons, Most of the people I have invited to play the game remain silvers, some may go gold but for the most part they will stay silver status, and some of the best PvEers are silver members (possible former Golds) The server status has been like this from the get go of STO, it has slightly improved in it's two years of being online.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Oh look another thread about how Silvers are bad and take everything away from you.

Better get used to it. he or she has done one every day for a couple days now.
    We are all gamers many silvers spend as much if not more on c-points than monthly subscribers. The problem is not that there are too many silvers, the fact is Cryptic/PWE needs to really sort out their servers, increase them for all gamers not just gold. Re-invest into the game we have invested in, whether it be gold/lifetime subscriptions or c-points/zen from gold and silver players.

Can't do that. Gotta protect the 34% net profit margin. ;)
  • Options
    captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sean2448 wrote: »
    I am un able to find it because too man silver on when sytem is full gold loads first then silver if full a gold comes off sillver gets bumped paying customers should be able play new content first not hoard rhe server with silver

there needs to be a seperate server for silver for the pve que this should solve crashing issue

Are other experiencing lagging in the graphic when playing PvP to the point of it crashing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]