test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Chef Doesn't Give Replicator Permissions

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi there,

This changed with the last patch I think. I was getting ready to replicate some Klingon food for the Culinary Doff missions, when I noticed I wasn't able to do so from my Replicator. I know I was before the patch because I had a pile of Klingon Gagt and Racht that I'd already replicated for my Federation Character.

There is still a Green (Uncommon) chef listed on my roster; "Chilidadru", with a red border, Klingon icon behind the portrait, listed as a Wadi, Chef, with Congenial, Tactful, Emotional as his traits.

However there's absolutely no Klingon food on either my Replicator list, or on the Chef's menu if I board my ship and go down to the crew deck.

Any ideas folks?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You're a Fed? Feds can't use KDF Doffs.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    marhawkman wrote: »
    You're a Fed? Feds can't use KDF Doffs.

No, the Klingon Chef is on a Klingon character's roster. I simply sent my Fed character some of the food I replicated from the Klingon side, but now the chef doesn't seem to have the permissions to do so any more.
  • tomasd1988tomasd1988 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have the same problem. I have very rare kling chef but no permissions given. Also noticed that Rulian Mazan, the El-Aurian very rare bartender, gives not permision to replycate Tranya anymore aswell. Looks like no replicator permissions work anymore since the patch.
  • denizenvidenizenvi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    A few of them still work, but very few. I can still make bolian, human, generic dessert, and bajoran chef dishes, as well as human and cardassian beverages. But that's it. : (

Hope this gets rectified soon. I have lots of chefs and bartenders just for their specialty dishes and drinks.
    Take a look at my Foundry missions!

Conjoined
    , Re-emergence, and . . .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Noticed this last night myself.
    On all 5 of my KDF and both my Feds...
    All had different foods I could replicate from doing the Culunary creditials and Extreme Bartending chains, all of those are no longer avalible.
    I sure hope it can be fixed.
    Any Dev response to this issue?
    I noticed several threads, but saw no Dev response anywhere, hope I just missed it.
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008