test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Previously purchased ship costume unavailable?

thefifthdoctorthefifthdoctor Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hi folks,

Been told to make a new thread for this, so here goes.

I bought the Excelsior Tier 3 skin back last time I played STO, but now after returning, merging my perfect world & cryptic accounts, then rolling a new toon - he doesn't have access to it.
Pretty naff, as the tier 3 cruiser is rubbish looking IMO.

One very odd thing is I have apparently got the Imperial Class ship costume unlocked across my account, yet I've never had a toon at that high a level?!

This issue aside, I'm really enjoying my return to STO, all my old gripes are long gone.

I've now submitted a support ticket, but seeing some other threads across the forums I don't hold out much hope...
Post edited by thefifthdoctor on

Comments

• mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Afraid the support ticket is the only way that it's going to be resolved. They;re going to have to look at the transaction record and see what;s going on.

There's a couple threads though where folks have lot slots and other features during the merge. Like you I don;t recall any of them being resolved though although I don't recall anyone stating that they flat out didn't get it resolved.

Good luck to you.
  • thefifthdoctorthefifthdoctor Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Cheers fella!

Loving the avatar!
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not a problem.

And Peter Davison was much too young. ;)
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi folks,

Been told to make a new thread for this, so here goes.

I bought the Excelsior Tier 3 skin back last time I played STO, but now after returning, merging my perfect world & cryptic accounts, then rolling a new toon - he doesn't have access to it..
    The Tier 3 Excelsior isn't a skin, its a ship....

So what rank is your new toon? In order to access a Tier 3 ship, you have to be Tier 3 Rank (Commander Rank) or higher...

In if you haven't been back in a while, the original Tier 3 Excelsior was purchased (per character) with ECs from the Ship Vendor, and was not an Account wide purchase.... Only the purchase from the C-Store is account wide...
  • thefifthdoctorthefifthdoctor Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If you haven't been back in a while, the original Tier 3 Excelsior was purchased (per character) with ECs from the Ship Vendor, and was not an Account wide purchase.... Only the purchase from the C-Store is account wide...

I wonder if this is my situation, I honestly can't recall when I actually purchased it, so maybe it's just my memory getting the better of me in this case.

Appreciate you pointing this out, cheers.