test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't find "Klingon War Zone" Missions

jaynarakjaynarak Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was about to start this mission and when the hail window show up, but nothing happens. Now I can't find the mission in the available section. :(
Post edited by jaynarak on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2012
    There's some serious problems in the "War Zone" of Ker'rat System. With my federation character I can't access the daily misions, and with my Klingon character the Borg fleet got all TRIBBLE up. Invisible probes, spheres on the beacons, cubes that look far away but are just by your side (and the ones that look near but are far away) and streching cubes that block your way.

What's up with that?
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jaynarak wrote: »
    There's some serious problems in the "War Zone" of Ker'rat System. With my federation character I can't access the daily misions, and with my Klingon character the Borg fleet got all TRIBBLE up. Invisible probes, spheres on the beacons, cubes that look far away but are just by your side (and the ones that look near but are far away) and streching cubes that block your way.

What's up with that?

I'd suggest going on a KDF toon and go to the KDF only version and see if its messed up there plus usually there is no one to bother you there too. Plus if the space one is messed up you can always go to the ground one... I've done the ground one for like 1.5 years and not a single person has ever shown up to disturb or help me.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the advise, but I still can't find that groun mission, I just start playing last week.
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jaynarak wrote: »
    Thanks for the advise, but I still can't find that groun mission, I just start playing last week.

Eta Eridani Sector Block:
    Ker'rat = Space (FvKvB)
    Otha = Ground (FvKvB)

Omega Leonis Sector Block
    N'Vak = Space, KDF Only (KvKvB) -- Clone of Ker'rat with KvK instead of KvF
    Quay'ghun = Ground, KDF Only (KvKvB) -- Clone of Otha with KvK instead of KvF