test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armitage Type 6 skin

jstaggjstagg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The armitage no longer has the ship skin type 6 (like pretty much all the ships bought on the cstore).

Is this deliberate?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thiassathiassa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am having the same problem. I purchased the Thunderchild during the ship sale, and now when I edit my Armitage the type 6 skin is no longer available.
  • Options
    jstaggjstagg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah its really weird, doesn't make much sense does it?
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, you also can't change the window type either. :(
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the topic, I never noticed this issue due to using the MACO shields but hopefully this can be fixed especially since the announcement of a Season 6 Fleet version that is better then what we paid for (you can see the stats on Tribble). It would be nice to have the skin option back so we are not paying $25 only for a console that really isn't that useful.
  • Options
    alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Would also be nice to have the skin option for all ships, or at least for all variants of whatever ship type you bought.
    Would love to be able to use Material 6 on my Akira skin.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • Options
    intrinsicalintrinsical Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Prior to the recent patch, type 6 material were allowed for both Thunderchild and Armitage parts. After the patch, type 6 material is now only selectable if you choose to use purely Thunderchild parts.
  • Options
    darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Maybe they messed something up in that recent patch that fixed the gun positions for all of the different parts. Hope to see a fix for this soon.