test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Cryptic Fleet Invite/Playtest Event - June 29th - 2 Timeslots (BST & PDT/EDT)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Tribble) Cryptic Fleet Invite/ Playtest Event for this coming Friday. This event will be held on the Tribble test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Tribble, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test.

The first timeslot will be at 9pm BST/ 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Make your way to Quark's Bar in DS9 to receive invites to the Cryptic Tribble fleets -- this is a great way to experience and test out the Fleet Advancement system before it hits Holodeck. For the first 30 minutes, we'll be sending out invites for KDF characters to the 'Kryptic Klingons' fleet and running KDF fleet content. For the second half of the event, we'll be sending out invites for Fed characters to the 'Cryptic's Tribbles' fleet and running Fed fleet content. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication from myself.
BONUS EVENT!

During both timeslots, SCCFleet will be on hand to give out some awesome prizes for answering trivia questions. You won't want to miss out! Also, don't forget to have a chat with Morn in Quark's. Although, beware that he may talk your ear off for hours.

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The SCCFleet will be giving away the following prizes during the two time slots:
    * Caitian Bridge Officer Requisition Form
    * Commendation 2000CXP Boosts
    * Contraband (Stacks of 10)
    * Crossfire Tribble
    * Triolic Tribble
    * Cryo Tribbles
    * Danube Runabout
    * DS9 Uniform Set
    * Prototype Ablative Jevonite Hardpoints
    * Transphasic Torpedo Platforms
    * Special Requisition Pack - Fighter Squadrons
    * Gold-Pressed Latinum Packages
    * Ground Combat Pets
    * Heavy Phaser Satellite Turrets
    * Holographic Combat Drones
    * 2 Million Energy Credits
    * Reinforcement Duty Officer Packs
    * Master Keys
    * Tuffli Class Freighter

Some of the above we have one of and others we have many of and we will be giving away stacks of most of them!

Want to find out what and how much is up for grabs? Then come join us with Brandon on DS9 on Tribble.

The SCCFleet are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Note: All prizes will be sent to winners on Holodeck after the event.
    If you win Energy Credits, we will arrange to meet you on Holodeck to transfer the credits to you.
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i will be there kdf character is not in a tribble fleet

make sure you bring a bunch of gamma supplies hazzard team and flight deck duty officers
    and phaser turrets

when you need to start farming mertis which give fleet credits
  • jjwavemasterjjwavemaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This is a nice gesture and all...

But isn't it showing favoritism to one particular fleet? Particularly since big fleets are already going to have an advantage come season 6?

Are smaller fleets going to be given similar opportunities to recruit potential members?
  • walkincrowwalkincrow Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    KDF friendly, prizes, new content, sounds neat.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2012
    This is a nice gesture and all...

But isn't it showing favoritism to one particular fleet? Particularly since big fleets are already going to have an advantage come season 6?

Are smaller fleets going to be given similar opportunities to recruit potential members?

The Cryptic fleets are on Tribble only and do not transfer over to Holodeck when Season 6 launches :) This goes for anything that happens on the Tribble test sever.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This isn't an official tribble test weekend like we've had in the past right?

I'd like to know if we are going to have offical tribble unlocks this time around or if I should just stay on holodeck hoarding away stuff for the season 6 update.
    edited June 2012
    kingdoxy wrote: »
    This isn't an official tribble test weekend like we've had in the past right?

This is just a community event I am running :smile:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • jjwavemasterjjwavemaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The Cryptic fleets are on Tribble only and do not transfer over to Holodeck when Season 6 launches :) This goes for anything that happens on the Tribble test sever.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I know that Cryptic's Tribbles and Kryptic Klingons are Tribble only fleets.

Is SCC a Tribble only fleet?
    edited June 2012
    I know that Cryptic's Tribbles and Kryptic Klingons are Tribble only fleets.

Is SCC a Tribble only fleet?

Ah, okay, I see what you are asking. SCCFleet sent in a request to be a part of a future event to do trivia and give out prizes. If there are any other fleets that are interested in teaming up to do events, I welcome it :smile: You can reach out to me by submitting a Community ticket, and can do so through the link in my signature.

They've done this a few times at past events but I've never seen them recruiting during the events, if that's what you are concerned about :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Nice going SCCFleet!

One thing people should be aware about Cryptic's Tribbles and Kryptic Klingons is that they have an awful lot of players in there pretending to be devs and community managers and QA staff... Cryptic should really crack down on them! ^^
  • emperorandyemperorandy Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Way cool, Branflakes!! great idea and awesome prizes
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

in short:
    "What happens in Tribble, Stays in Tribble."
    *does running man*
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • tomgorgastomgorgas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Unfortunately, I'll be working at that time, but this event sounds intriguing
  • nalonalo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    sounds kewl will try and be there for both but will be lucky to be on at all ;)
  • starkiller0591starkiller0591 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sweet Im definitely in
  • cptwilliam2cptwilliam2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Both while I'm at work :frown:
    Join Legends Memorial, a chat channel to share stories about the legends of Trek who are no longer with us.
  • matteo716maikaimatteo716maikai Member Posts: 823
    edited June 2012
    Are the prizes for use on Holodeck or Tribble?
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Are the prizes for use on Holodeck or Tribble?

Holodeck, read the second post in this thread for more info.
  • gwynhgwynh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    tomgorgas wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I'll be working at that time, but this event sounds intriguing

Same here, bad 2 time slots for Europeans :frown:
  • njsjedinjsjedi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hi, Just to confirm that the SCCFleet prizes are for holodeck and we will mail them over to you / arrange a time to give you the in game credits. all the prizes are kindly collected be the fleet members for us to give out for the events.
    as normal on the social events we will not be recruiting for new members, how ever if you want to know more about us check out our site

Cheers
    Chall
    Fleet adm
    Sccfleet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Fleet builds the fleet

join date Feb 10
    twitter us at sccfleet.
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Too much work for green lost alien... :(
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'll try for the 9pm slot GMT but the 1am one is to early or late for someone who has work
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hi Captains!

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

BF: How about running these during the week for ppl who have to work Fri, Sat, and Sunday please sir? Thanks in advance!
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited June 2012
    I think i'll put my valuable time into the live version rather than testing on tribble, thats if I can muster enough effort to log into the game in the first place.

I have Jedi to kill.....
  • quvbaghquvbagh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This sounds like fun. But I wish there was prizes for attending not just q/a. Some of us aren't the fastest typer's or great with quiz's :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quvbaghquvbagh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    The BST timeslot of the event begins in just 30 minutes! See you all on your Tribble KDF toons in Quark's Bar then!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Below is the list of prizes and their winner for the first timeslot:

Q1 Prize: 5x Commendation 2000CXP Boost
    Q1 Winner: @nak3dsnake

Q2 Prize: 1x Caitian Bridge Officer Requisition Form
    Q2 Winner: @verda9938

Q3 Prize: 10x Contraband
    Q3 Winner: @RichD_262

Q4 Prize: Reinforcement Duty Officer Pack
    Q4 Winner: @Angelus214

Q5 Prize: 2x Master Key
    Q5 Winner: @Angelus214

Q6 Prize: 1x Triolic Tribble and 1x Cryo Tribble
    Q6 Winner: @dalolorn

Q7 Prize: 20x Gold-Pressed Latinum Package
    Q7 Winner: @dalolorn

Q8 Prize: 1x Special Requisition Pack - Fighter Squadron
    Q8 Winner: @LiuXuande007

Q9 Prize: 2 Million Energy Credits
    Q9 Winner: @nak3dsnake

Q10 Prize: 3x Prototype Ablative Jevonite Hardpoints
    Q10 Winner: @Clintsat

Q11 Prize: 20x Heavy Plasma Satellite Turret
    Q11 Winner: @Odyssey47

Q12 Prize: 1x Special Requisition Pack - Fighter Squadron
    Q12 Winner: @nak3dsnake

Q13 Prize: 10x Contraband
    Q13 Winner: @keepcalm

Q14 Prize: 20x Heavy Phaser Satellite Turret
    Q14 Winner: @nobscu

Q15 Prize: 2x Master Key
    Q15 Winner: @keepcalm

Q16 Prize: 2 Million Energy Credits
    Q16 Winner: @DevaJedi

Q17 Prize: 1x Holographic Combat Drone
    Q17 Winner: @keepcalm

Q18 Prize: 1x Triolic Tribble and 1x Cryo Tribble
    Q18 Winner: @bdziec

Q19 Prize: 1x DS9 9 Uniform Set
    Q19 Winner: @Sov888

Q20 Prize: 1x Tuffli Class Freighter
    Q20 Winner: @ionfone

For the funniest comment/answer of the timeslot @Ansler has won a Master Key.

The SCCFleet will be mailing over the prizes to you all this weekend.
    Any winners of the energy credits, you shall be receiving an email asking when is best to meet up with you to transfer the winnings to you.

Although the quizzes are on Tribble, ALL prizes are going to be awarded on Holodeck.

Well done to all the winners.

I would like to thank all members of the SCCFleet who kindly donated all the prizes for today's event.

If you did not get a chance to attend the first event BranFlakes is holding a second timeslot where he will once again be handing out invites the Fed and KDF Cryptic Fleet. The SCCFleet will also be attending with more trivia and prizes.

LLAP =/\=
    edited June 2012
    The PDT/ EDT timeslot of the event begins in just 1 hour and 2 minutes (lol)! See you all on your Tribble KDF toons in Quark's Bar then!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • ltsmithltsmith Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Quick question what is the fleet we can join to try out the season 6 stuff.
This discussion has been closed.