test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Like something with anti-gravity? That'd be kinda fun.

Yeah! Tinker with the settings to make sure the repel effect is... enhanced. (; Just enough to almost touch the deck plates in the ceiling. :D
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    OMG! What happened to all of the user handles attached to posts? :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • captain0zerocaptain0zero Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I want my bus back......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hortworthortwort Member Posts: 281
    edited June 2012
    When you're trying to post a reply, there's a "User CP" button in the upper left still. You can put your bus in a signature that way. I think. Is my siggy there? I'm having trouble with it. Grrr.
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    I want custom avatar back and the old forum look and feel. This is awful! :mad:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited June 2012
    hortwort wrote: »
    When you're trying to post a reply, there's a "User CP" button in the upper left still. You can put your bus in a signature that way. I think. Is my siggy there? I'm having trouble with it. Grrr.

I remember seeing that, but it's not the same.

I have been, and shall always been know as the Bus with the JFK Quote Signature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Not cool at ALL! I come back to this? My name is gone! I can't use it anymore and no special characters in names? Grrrrrr PWE has done nothing but irritate and mess with what works to invent new ways to break things. :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited June 2012
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    Not cool at ALL! I come back to this? My name is gone! I can't use it anymore and no special characters in names? Grrrrrr PWE has done nothing but irritate and mess with what works to invent new ways to break things. :mad:

I couldn't agree more! Just wait. The STO servers are next to have PWE accounts foruced upon us.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • krentwolfkrentwolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think I can get used to the forum layout/style, and hopefully they'll add back in the ability to use custom avatars. At least the sigs still work ok.

edit: or not... where is it?
    edited June 2012
    krentwolf wrote: »
    I think I can get used to the forum layout/style, and hopefully they'll add back in the ability to use custom avatars. At least the sigs still work ok.

edit: or not... where is it?

They're under User CP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krentwolfkrentwolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, I set it up there but it didn't show when I posted. So I went over to the old Teacup thread in the Archive (it's still there!?) and played with it, so it works now.
    edited June 2012
    zomg BunnyKrent is back lol. Maybe JC will return as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
    edited June 2012

Do you really want that? :wink:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2012
    Reckon we'll just have to persever till all is said and done.

We may not be happy with the changes, but change is the only constant thing in life.

Resisting change, in some aspects, can be a darn good thing. But in other cases, where change is inevitable, as the Borg would say, "resistanc is futile" in the very end unfortunatelly....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    First they came for the Romulans, and we said nothing. Then they came for the KDF levels, and we said nothing. Then the STFs. Then the FEs. Then suddenly there were pay-to-win ships in the c-store and lockboxes. Now the forums are ruined. What will be next? And will there still be anyone left to say anything?

Or something like that.
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mattdawsonmattdawson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hate the fact you can't have a unique avatar.

On another note, KETCHUP FIGHT!

*douses hort in ketchup*
    edited June 2012
    First they came for the Romulans, and we said nothing. Then they came for the KDF levels, and we said nothing. Then the STFs. Then the FEs. Then suddenly there were pay-to-win ships in the c-store and lockboxes. Now the forums are ruined. What will be next? And will there still be anyone left to say anything?

Or something like that.

Funny how Hort doesn't notice the crime you would think would not escape him. No girly avatars for him to swoon over. Seriously, i am almost stumped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Funny how Hort doesn't notice the crime you would think would not escape him. No girly avatars for him to swoon over. Seriously, i am almost stumped.

Hort has flirted with one too many girly-avatar people who turned out to be guys. :frown:
    It only takes one, really.
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    The amount of generic and bland PWE keeps bestowing upon us has to stop some time. I'm sure next, we'll be facing a black and white revolution as color will be too good to grant us anymore.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2012
    Th one a little bird tipped you off about or another Hort? Were you fooled twice? :frown:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Yes, Momma?! :D *hugs thread*

*tosses Z over shoulder and carries off to an unknown location* Pay no attention to the all of the giggling and other noises coming from behind the closed (locked) door! (;
    edited June 2012
    The world just got a whole lot better :redface:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mattdawsonmattdawson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Let's see if she malletts you. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2012
    That's why I only hug my inflatable cappy.
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    mattdawson wrote: »
    Let's see if she malletts you. :rolleyes:

I just hugged her. I didn't get all touchy hortwort feely. :tongue: I think Dawson needs another whack! :biggrin:

Edit: Darn typo faerie struck again!
    edited June 2012
    That's why I only hug my inflatable cappy.

I don't want to know...
    *Mallets Dawson again*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • archanubisarchanubis Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Stop malleting Dawson, Cappy! :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]